Sock Opera-Part One

The Cipher twins were at the libary together. They sat by one table, the old laptop they had found in the bunker, was placed before them, now fully functional.

"This is it," Will said, excitingly. "Dipper finally fixed the laptop."

Bill was less enthusiastic than his brother, examining his nails. "I don't get why Pine Tree sent us to look through it."

"It shows that he trusts us," The blue haired boy said, then opened the laptop. "Now, let's see what we can find."

He pressed the power button, and the twins watched as the screen lit up. They looked at the laptop intently, only to be surprised when the words UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS FORBIDDEN. Then, the words Enter Password appeared, with six empty dashes underneath it.

"Ugh, of course, there's a password," Bill groaned.

Will looked at the dashes thoughtfully. "Any thoughts on what it could be?"

"111111?" The blond replied, tiredly.

"This is serious, Bill," He remarked.

"The password for this thing could be anything, might as while get the nonsensical ones out of the way," The blond noted.

Will sighed, then typed in the numbers Bill suggested. A red light flickered on the laptop, followed by a harsh buzz. "Didn't work. Anything else, Bill? And try to think really hard on it."

Bill rubbed his chin thoughtfully, then snapped his fingers. "I got it! 11111..2"

"We're gonna be at this forever," Will groaned.

"Be at what?"

The twins turned, and were pleasantly surprised to see two familiar faces. Mabel and Dipper Oak, also known as Falling Star and Red Pine by Bill, approached them.

Red Pine looked at the laptop. "Did you steal that or something?"

"It depends, are you a cop?" Bill questioned, and Will nudged him.

"We found it somewhere in the woods," Will answered. "It was broken, so a friend of ours fixed it. We're trying to figure out the password."

Dipper arched a brow. "Isn't that a little dangerous? Unlocking a suspicious laptop you found in the woods. Knowing this town, it could unleash a soul sucking monster for all we know."

"That is a high possibility," Bill admitted.

Red Pine shrugged. "In that case, I'm in."

"Me too!" Falling Star beamed.

"Wait, you're gonna help us?" Will said, in surprise.

"Yeah, things are more exciting with you two around," Red Pine pointed out.

"And we'll do whatever we can to help," Mabel smiled. "Trust me, together we can totally--wait, what's that sound?" She tilted her head at the sound of music. She looked across the room, to see a guy putting on a puppet show for kids.

"All my life, I've been dreamin' of a love that's right for me," He sung, while playing a miniature keyboard. "And now I finally know her name, and it's...Sing with me, kids."

"Literacy!" The kids sung.

"I finally understand what the buzz is about!" The boy talked through his bee puppet. "Reading!"