Chapter Twenty Eight

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" Tucker deadpanned.

"Would that be such a bad thing?" Callum smirked, taking a step closer towards the other man.

"I can't just go to California with you! That's.. that's like.. the fuck? No!" Tucker lightly shook his head, a little shocked that Callum would even suggest such a bizzare idea, but then again, he was Callum Kaufman.

"Why not? It's Thursday today, you'll just need to take tomorrow off. We'll spend the weekend there and be back Sunday night," Callum bit his lower lip, "Come on, Tuck."

"It's not that simple!" Tucker retorted.

"What's not simple about this? I'm just a man, asking you, another man, to fly out to Cali with me for the weekend." Callum shrugged.

"You say it like it's a not big deal." Tucker furrowed his brows.

"Because it's not." Callum stated.

"I don't.. and my things—"

"We'll head over to your apartment and pick up your stuff real quick."

"The airport is in the opposite direction." Tucker pointed out.

"You're worth the detour and more, baby." Callum said, keeping his hand on Tucker's.

"Fuck you," Tucker muttered, "I don't like you enough to be on a plane with you."

"Oh, really?" Callum chuckled, "But you like me enough to spend the night on my couch? The hate game has gotten a bit old now, Tuck."

"Fuck you." Tucker mumbled again, clearly at a loss for words. 

"Sure. You can. In San Francisco. Heck, we could even join the mile high club." Callum smiled.

"Something tells me you're already a part of it." Tucker rose a brow.

"A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell."

"You're not a gentleman, you're an ass." Tucker huffed, making Callum laugh again.

"Come with me, baby," Callum paused, moving his hand to Tucker's crotch and grabbing it tightly as he continued, "And I'll cum with you, too."

~~~

When Callum said they were going to be flying to San Francisco, Tucker did not expect it was going to be on his private jet. He wasn't really surprised, Callum Kaufman was, afterall, a billionaire. It's not like he was going to fly economy.

Tucker had never been a fan of flying, having been on a plane only twice when he went to Europe. Both the times, he was uncomfortable and on the edge. This time was no different.

Callum must've noticed Tucker's discomfort, and instead of joining the mile high club, the two just watched a movie together. Sometime during the movie, after a slight turbulence that had Tucker seem visibly a bit worried, Callum took hold of his hand and didn't let go till it was time to land.

The detour to Tucker's apartment to pick up his stuff did cause a shift in Callum's schedule, so the man went directly from the airport to the restaurant where he had a meeting. He had already arranged for two cars, and the other one took Tucker to the hotel.

The first thing that Tucker did upon reaching the hotel suite was call up Joe and let him know that he wouldn't be coming to work the next day. He didn't mention that it was due to him impulsively deciding to go on a trip to another state with a man because his judgment was clouded by lust.