Chapter Twenty Nine

The next morning, both the men woke up to Callum's alarm ringing loudly. Tucker groaned, staying in bed as Callum got up to shower and get ready for the day. The billionaire had meetings planned throughout the day. He had told Tucker about his schedule, and Tucker reassured him that it was okay and that he would entertain himself.

Callum had already ordered breakfast, and by the time he was out of the shower it had arrived. Callum sat on the bed next to Tucker, gently waking him up to ear. Tucker rubbed his eyes, opening them to see Callum smiling down at him. Callum bent down to press a kiss against the other man's lips, making the both of them smile.

The two had breakfast together. Callum informed Tucker that had he preponed a meeting that he had the next day to the same day because he wanted to be done with all of his work and spend rhe rest of the weekend with Tucker. Tucker grinned at that, and told him what he had planned for himself to do all day when Callum was out.

Callum rose a brow when Tucker told him he was meeting an ex for lunch, making Tucker laugh. He made it clear that they were friends and whatever they had was over before it even began. Callum shrugged it off, saying that he trusted Tucker which caught the lawyer a little off guard.

As Callum got up to leave for the day, Tucker stood up as well and walked towards him. Tucker gripped the collar of Callum's shirt, and pulled him in for a long kiss. Callum touched down Tucker's naked chest, glad that the man decided not to put on a shirt.

"I'm in half a mind to cancel all my meetings and just stay here with you." Callum confessed once the two of them pulled apart.

"Work comes first," Tucker replied, "Go on, big boy. Finish up all your meetings, I'll be here when you get back."

"Promise?" Callum asked.

"Yeah, I mean.. You are my ride back home." Tucker smirked, making the billionaire chuckle.

"Don't cause too much trouble while I'm gone." Callum said.

"Or what? You'll spank me?" Tucker replied.

"And more." Callum bit his lower lip lightly as he tried to bite back a smile.

"Well, then don't be surprised if you come back to find the hotel on fire or something," Tucker said, making the two of them laugh, "Now go. You'll be late."

"I'll be back before dinner. We'll eat together." Callum said.

"Done."

Callum left after one more kiss. Tucker yawned once Callum was out the door, and decided to head back to sleep since it was still really early and technically he was on vacation.

By the time he woke up, he checked the clock to see he still had about an hour before his lunch with Lee. He quickly got up, and took a long, hot shower. The one thing he liked most about hotels were the showers with the gorgeous water pressure, and he was sure as hell going to take his time to enjoy that.

Tucker dressed up in casuals, and headed out. He put in the location of the diner on Google Maps, and decided to walk since it was only fifteen minutes away. He reached the diner before Lee, and the other man entered just a couple minutes later.

The two had been very good friends, and it was refreshing to meet him again. They had a lot of catching up to do, which is why after they were done with lunch, Lee took them to his favourite bar.

The sun was still out but that didn't stop the two men from gulping down drink after drink. And before Tucker knew it, was getting late and he realised Callum's last meeting would be getting over any minute. He was completely buzzed, the case wasn't on his mind at all as he was having a good time meeting an old friend.