1

It was still gonna take awhile for the first period to start, So you began listening to music. You leaned against your locker and closed your eyes. Some sort of aura surrounded you so you opened your eyes, And saw a narcissistic red headed vampire in front of you.

Ayato: Move. You're in the way, I need to open my locker.

You moved a bit and he opened his locker, You looked at him with half lidded eyes. Ayato scoffed and glanced at you, He grabbed your chin with his hand.

Ayato: I saw you earlier, What did you do.
Y/N: Who even are you exactly?
You acted dumb.

Ayato: Sakamaki Ayato. I dont care what your name is so dont bother.
Y/N: Noted.

You moved closer to his face and your noses were nearly touching, It caught him off guard so he felt flustered. You smirked and walked away from him, He didnt notice that you took his tie until he saw you holding it.

Ayato: Oi thats mine!
Y/N: I'll give it the next time we encounter each other.

He rolled his eyes and soon enough you were out of his sight, He scratched the back of his neck.
You put his tie inside your pocket and continued to walk to your class, The school map in the hallway helped you find your way and you entered the classroom. As usual there were a few stares but you ignored it and looked for a seat. The angry albino vampire sat near the window so you sat at the empty seat next to him, He looked annoyed. The teacher arrived and began lecturing.
____________
It was finally lunch time and you were in line to get food. You heard some topics being talked about from the amount of people that were speaking, Its not called eavesdropping when they're being loud on purpose right? You put some food in your plate and looked for an empty table. There were a few singular tables so you placed your lunch in the table and sat down, You didnt want to he disturbed by anyone so you listened to music while eating.

Ayato: Oi Subaru, Do you know that girl?
Subaru: Shes just in the same class as me.
Laito: Hm 1st year huh? Seems fun.

Subaru glared at Laito, The fedora motherfucker smirked.

Subaru: You disgust me.
Laito: You're welcome.
Reiji: Shu
Shu: Huh?
Reiji: Nevermind. I highly doubt you even know what we're talking about.
Shu: Ahout the new girl, Im not sure. She has an aura i've either felt or never at all, Quite strange but who cares.
Kanato: Teddy, I wonder what she would look like in a dress as one of my dolls.

You had earphones on so you couldn't hear anything besides the music, You saw the Sakamaki brothers looking at you so you glared back. They looked away so you continued to eat again. You felt confused as to why they even bothered staring at you but then again anything is probably possible.
You stood up and walked around the hallways since it was your free period, You stopped walking and turned around.

Y/N: Who's there and care to tell me why you're here?

They started to slowly appear from the shadows and revealed to be Shu. You sighed and began rolling your eyes, He tilted his head and leaned against the wall.

Y/N: I do not wish to encounter another Sakamaki so goodbye.

You began walking again and was stopped when he appeared in front of you this time, He pushed you to the nearest wall and pinned you against it.

Y/N: Classic Kabedon.
Shu: I never even said my name yet, So you already know our names huh?
Y/N: It could be a coincidence
Shu: You only got here a few hours ago, No way you suddenly knew our names right away.
Y/N: Who cares.
Shu: Me.
Y/N: Thats really ironic.

You smirked. The feeling of this felt like deja vu to you, considering this kinda happened earlier already.

Shu: You seem to already know what kind of person i am.
Y/N: Well thats great and all, But im not gonna waste my free period on you.