2

You pushed him aside and walked away from him. You went upstairs and opened the door to the rooftop, Silence filled the entire area. The sound of completely nothing amused you, It felt like you were about to die and the world went silent or it was like you had a sense of euphoria and you couldn't hear anything. You sat at a bench and began humming a song that was in your mind, Rustling was heard so you glanced at the area it was coming from. A male started to laugh and appeared like any dramatic guy in this school, You rolled your eyes and went with it. It was another vampire, Obviously. Only difference is that its a Mukami this time instead of a Sakamaki, Both are still shit though.

Kou: Hi there. Can i sit beside you?

You gave him a nod and he sat next to you, Your head leaned against the wall beside you. You felt rather sleepy because this felt overwhelming even if you didnt show it, He looked at you with pity. You didnt like why hes doing that so you began glaring at him, He smiled.

Kou; Mukami Kou. Though you probably heard of me already.
Y/N: You're alright.
Kou: Eh? Come on, Im good!
Y/N: I dont bother to watch television.
Kou: You can just watch me on your phone though
Y/N: Now why would i randomly watch a classmate in YouTube.
Kou: Im not just any classmate you know?
Y/N: Classmates are classmates, I dont care what you are.
Kou: How rude.

He began pouting, You felt the urge to cringe but ignored it by closing your eyes. He pulled your head into his shoulder to use as a pillow, You glared at him but closed your eyes again.

Y/N: I guess i have no choice because of how tired i am.
Kou: Really you dont?
Y/N: Speak of this to anyone and i'll kill you with a single tap.
Kou: Is that even possible-
Y/N: Shut up and let me sleep.
Kou: Yes ma'am.
Y/N: Just wake me up in time though.

You fell asleep and he continued to look at you, Your neck was exposed but he couldn't move much. He had the urge to bite you but he decided not to since it would feel boring due to you being asleep and you wouldn't even know he did it. Kou sighed to himself and rested his head on yours, And eventually began falling asleep.
___________
You woke up due to the sound of the bell, Your eyes slowly started to open and you nearly forgot that you were here. Your shoulder started to hurt and saw that Kou was still beside you, And apparently sleeping as well. You sighed and got up, Kou's head hit the seat hard which made him wake up. He groaned in pain and you watched him with a blank expression, A smirk started to appear in your face and you left.

Kou: Wait-

Before he could say something you closed the door on him, Leaving him by himself. Your next class was PE so you went to the girl's locker room, you entered and started to change into your gym clothes. There was not a lot of girls in the room so you were able to freely change comfortably. You closed your locker and went to the gymnasium. The teacher told the 1st years to line up, And so we did just like the rest of the class. Today the 2nd years joined you all for PE. Laito gave you a wink, You didn't care and tried to pay attention to what the teacher was saying.

Teacher: Girls, You'll be playing volleyball today. Boys, Make a team even with different classes since you'll be playing basketball. The rest that dont wanna join can sit, Since the gymnasium isn't big enough for you all you'll be taking turns.

The students nodded and some started to sit down at the corner, The teacher said that the boys will be playing first. You leaned your head against the wall and glanced at the students that were playing with half lidded eyes. You rolled your eyes due to some of the annoying girls that were cheering on, Sometimes they can look too desperate and end up invading the person's privacy which was not your thing at all.