4

After Yuma's comment the drive to their home was silent. You felt like you were being looked at but it was just a feeling, It shouldn't mean its actually the reality..right? When you looked in front of you Ruki was staring at you. Both of you had a staring contest since neither of you were looking away, He smirked and you won. You tilted your head and continued to look at the window, Waiting.
The driver stopped and finally you were here. You didnt expect to be talking to any of the brothers anytime soon, It felt rather weird since everything was going according to plan. But you shrugged off that thought and assumed it was beginner's luck. You all got out and walked towards the entrance, Ruki had the keys and unlocked the front door. After it opened everyone went to separate directions, You followed Kou to which you assumed was to his bedroom.

Kou: Feel free to do anything.
He smiled.

Kou opened the door and you both entered. He sat on his bed and started to unbutton his shirt, You looked at a different direction to give him privacy and he started to laugh.

Kou: Can you help me? Im not good with buttons.
You glared at him, And assumed that he was lying so that you can do it for him instead.

Kou: Hurry!
Sighing to yourself, You walked towards him and started to unbutton his shirt.

Kou: Hmm
Y/N: What.
Kou: Nothing. I thought girls would be a blushing mess if i told them to do this.
Y/N: Maybe your fans would be but not me.
Kou: Does that mean you're not like other girls?
Y/N: If im not like other girls what am i supposed to be, A walrus?
He started to laugh.

Kou: So you do have a sense of humor
Y/N: Eh i would say it sucks.
Kou: It doesnt, Trust me.
Y/N: Dont do that bullshit on me then.
Kou: I dont even know what you're talking about.
You smirked at his comment. You finally finished unbuttoning his shirt though you had some trouble doing it due to your nails, He started to change so you gave him privacy by turning around.

He finished changing and both of you went to the dining room. You sat next to Kou and waited for dinner to be served, Ruki was still busy with making food so you waited. Azusa and Yuma were already here as well so it felt awkward since no one was speaking, You sighed to yourself again.

Y/N: Wheres the bathroom?
Kou: Uh somewhere around the hallway, I forgot which way though.
Y/N: Okay
Kou: I can go with you-
Y/N: I'll manage.

You got up and left the dining room, After you left you started to hear noises from the room. You assumed they felt awkward since they didnt know who you were yet so you shook your head and walked down the hallway. You found a door and opened it, assuming it was the bathroom but it was another bedroom. You looked around to see if there was a bathroom in here as you passed a few bookshelf's. It felt like there was someone else so you looked behind you, Ruki was already in front of you and he pushed you to the nearest wall.

Y/N: This isn't a very nice way to treat your guest.
Ruki: You're very familiar
Y/N: I don't know what you mean by that.
Ruki: Oh i think you do, Lets find out.

He closed the distance between you two with a kiss, You were caught off guard but gave in after awhile. As you rested your head against his, you felt your heartbeat which made you push him away. You glared and slapped his face, He smirked.

Y/N: This is called harassment.
Ruki: You gave in though, Shizuka.
Y/N: Don't tell anyone.
You started walking out of the room.

Ruki: No promises
Y/N: Then promise you bitch.
Ruki: Maybe
Y/N: Whatever.
You left the room and walked back to the dining room.