14

As soon as your classes were finally done you ran to your locker to get your stuff, And started to store them in your bag slowly to not damage anything due to your usual clumsiness. You started to hear Yui's voice somewhere in the school, Since you were a vampire you could hear more things than an average person. You walked to the direction you heard it from, Your heels were bothering you a bit since it was kinda louder but it wasn't that big of a deal so you shook your head and sighed to yourself, Then continued to walk and saw a door that you've never seen before. There was a sign and it was the school's pool, You raised an eyebrow at the sight of it and entered to see what was going on. You entered quietly while forcing your heels to not make a noise, And saw two human figures. There were facing their back on you but you could guess who they were, It was Yui and Ayato. He carried her in bridal style and threw her in the pool, She started to struggling and the red head watched. You narrowed your eyes and walked closer, He noticed you and smiled to himself.
You rolled your eyes and stared at him, signaling him to help her. He scoffed and jumped in the pool, You squatted and tilted your head, Watching the two. It was probably kinda creepy of you to do that, But hey, Everything here is barely normal anyways. You cleared your throat as he got Yui and himself out of the pool, She was coughing and struggled to get some of the water out. You patted her back and looked at you with a smile, She then started to frown since Ayato almost let her die. When she continued to stare at you again you knew she was starting to doubt your words, "They cant even kill you even if they tried." You gave her a small smile and helped her up, Your focus went to Ayato and you glared at him. He scratched the back of his neck because when both of you were still kids, He didnt like how you got mad about certain things but because it was reasonable for you to be mad about those specific things which made him irritated and scared at the same time. You were mad at him for doing this, Due to something someone did to him in the past it would be rich of him to do it too. You took off your coat and placed it on Yui's shoulders, And walked away from the red head narcissist. Ayato watched the both of you, And scoffed.
______________
You were walking Yui to your Motorcycle, Their limo was there waiting for her but you grabbed her away from it. She felt nervous and finally spoke.

Yui: What are you doing?
Y/N: Im bringing you to my house.
Yui: I think im fine, Dont worry-
Y/N: Someone's gotta start caring about your health and mentality. Though im surprised at how sane you are.

Yui put her hand on her chest and started to feel a painful sensation, You noticed but stared at her. You had no idea on what you should do in this situation, You sighed and started to hug her in hopes of her feeling better. When you looked at the Sakamaki's limo you knew they were looking, You didnt care and  pulled Yui closer. She slowly pulled away, She looked at you with nervous eyes. You gave her a helmet and started the motorcycle's engine, Then waited for her to get on. When she did, You looked at the Sakamaki's limo again and saluted to them. And got out of the school grounds.

Laito: Hmm wonder what else she could ride.
Subaru looked at the fedora pervert with a disgusted expression because of his comment.

Reiji: Ayato didnt I specifically said to treat our guest with respect?
Shu: If the respect involves physically doing stuff to her without consent, Then i suppose you did.
Shu finally opened his eyes and stared at the kitchenware freak, Challenging him.

Reiji chuckled and fixed his glasses. The rest of their drive was silent after that small conversation.