10

Shu: Its quite bothersome when people disturb you, Dont you think?

He was in the bathtub, His clothes and earphones were still on. Its a bit weird because he could possibly electrocute himself with that and also the fact that a person was supposed to be nude while taking a bath, But hey, Seeing him naked is both a dream come true and a nightmare. You sighed to yourself, and tilted your head towards him.

Y/N: If you were expecting Yui then congratulations. Im a disappointment and so are you

He fixed his posture and moved closer to you. His chin was rested on the side of the bathtub.

Shu: Did reiji make you drink that tea he kept making Yui drink?
Y/N: Why do you ask
Shu: You look tired, The eye bags are showing too much.

You glared and scoffed at him, He simply smirked like the lazy charming person he is. He continued to stare at you, As you closed your eyes and tried to regain your energy again. You didnt know if he was fascinated or was he too lazy to close his eyes, It was possible for the second option considering you've once stopped blinking because you were far too lazy to move your eyes. You opened your eyes and he still didn't move. You raised your eyebrow, He cleared his throat and sat back.

Shu: Now that I realize it, You're quite familiar.
Deja vu hit you as his tone started to sound warm, You haven't heard that ever since you left.

Y/N: I get that a lot already, Tell me something i dont know.
Shu: I really loved her.
You stared at him with a surprised expression and looked away.

Y/N: Not literally.
Shu: You're flustered.
Y/N: Shut up. The drug just started effecting me, Thats all.
Your right eye twitched.

Suddenly, He grabbed your wrist and pulled you into the bathtub, Your clothes were now soaked. You were about to slap him but you were too slow and he caught your hand, He smirked.

Y/N: I hate you, Ririe.

You collapsed on his arms and fell asleep, He widen his eyes and was surprised that it was actually you. He looked at you and caressed your cheek with his hand, He sighed.

Shu: Idiot.
He whispered.

He wrapped his arms around you and rested your head on his shoulder, He didnt like doing this to anyone but you weren't just anyone to him so he did what he wanted to do.
________________
You opened your eyes and finally came out of your slumber, You sat down at the bed. Your mind zoned out for a moment, You were confused as to why you were in the bed. You were wearing pajamas, Which you assumed was Yui's. Unfortunately she wasn't in the room, Shu most likely dressed you up which is weird considering he would had seen you half naked. You looked around and sighed, You laid down again and wanted to sleep than having to encounter vampires or anyone in general. You heard a chuckle, You ignored it and tried to get back to sleep. They blew into your ear, You started to shiver at the feeling. Your eyes were rather sensitive, If anyone tried to do anything with it you wouldn't be too comfortable due to the sensitivity of it.

Laito: Morning, You're not Bitch-Chan but even better.
He crawled to your side.

Y/N: I dont want to have to deal with you guys again.
Laito: Well then why are you here?
You glared at him.

You shook your head and covered yourself with the blanket.

Laito: Aw. Are you shy? Continue to be, It'll give me more fresh ideas.
Y/N: Leave me alone.
Laito: What would be the fun of that?

You snapped your fingers and he was outside of the room, He sighed and tried to open it but the door was locked. It took you sometime to practice on magic but you've gotten better at it, You smiled to yourself and went back to sleep.

Reiji: What's wrong?
He stared at Laito as he leaned against the wall.

Laito: Nothing~
The read head walked away and started to hum a song.