32

You ran to the front door as soon as you were finally back, They looked at you with confusion as it seemed like you were in a hurry. The door to the room you're staying immediately opened and you dropped your bag at the floor and slowly walked to the bed, You dramatically fell flat on your face as you rested in the comfy bed. You sighed and started to whistle a song thats been on your mind.

Kou: Oii! Can i come in?
He opened the door and walked in.

Y/N: I didnt answer yet.
Kou: Can i?
Y/N: No.
You started to grin again.

Kou: Well anyways! I just wanted to tell you i'll be having a concert in a few weeks
Y/N: Are you asking me to go or did you wanted to flex? If its the second one then im not impressed.
Kou: Noo i want you to go Tsun Neko chan!
You continued to grin to hide the fact that you were cringing at that nickname.

You stared at him as he did the same, Waiting for an answer. You gave him a nod then he started to smile, It was a kind that felt rather genuine than last time.

Kou: I'll see you there then!
He quickly got out of the room.

Everyone in the estate seems be quiet today, Or at least theres most likely to be less people now even if their amount isn't much compared to the sakamaki household. You started to have some sort of itchy feeling are your throat, It started to feel very dry and made you start to cough. You tried your best to endure the feeling and started to walk around the halls, Looking for one of their rooms again. That feeling meant that you were thirsty for blood, And it felt even worse this time since you have not been drinking animal blood you always kept regularly. You opened the first door you see and the room looked familiar, It was Ruki's room. He turned around and hid what looked like a book behind him as he noticed it was you, He quickly put it back to his shelf. You started to cough again but covered your mouth with your hand, The more you endured it the worse it felt. He seemed to have understood what was happening and went to his cabinet, Looking for his supply. You tried standing properly and waited for him to give it to you. He handed you a glass, You drank instantly.

Ruki: Do you drink animal blood?
Y/N: ...what type of blood am i drinking?
Ruki: Thats also animal blood.
Y/N: Alright.
Ruki: Answer mine now.
Y/N: Its a yes

He stared at you weirdly, Somehow weirder than usual stares if you can call it a compilation of some sort.

Y/N: Are you having a stroke?
Ruki: Not at all
Y/N: I prefer you dont stare at me like that.
Ruki: I'll stare at you however i want to
Y/N: Thats harassment.
His gaze immediately changed and he began to look at the floor, Feeling a bit embarrassed.

Ruki: If you've drank human blood during your animal blood diet then it can sometimes make your thirst stronger than usual.
Y/N: Is that a fact?
Ruki: Did you even listen to what i said
Y/N: I did. Just distracted thats all.

The atmosphere of the room started to feel awkward as the silence continued after you replied to Ruki. You leaned against the wall and slowly started to fall intentionally then sat down as your back faced the wall and your front basically facing the degrader elder. He started to walk towards you, Then also began to sat down. But he didn't leaned against the wall and continued to face you, You raised an eyebrow. His gaze wasn't on your eyes but was still on you, It seemed to be on your neck. You had a bad feeling about this but the other possible situations you could had have would be worse than this.

Y/N: Go ahead. Im apparently Eve now so..