12

You found a nearby couch so you sat there, And began resting your head on your hand as some sort of mini pillow. You narrowed your eyes around the room and began to smirk, You're not that stupid to not know there was no one here. That also shouldn't mean you're not dumb either but anyways, You stood up and stared at a dark area of the room.

Y/N: Come out, At least have the balls to face me Mr "yours truly"
Ayato exasperated and walked to the couch.

Ayato: You're not supposed to let Laito bite you.
Y/N: Oh wow im being disciplined by the disciplined.
Ayato: Shut up with that stupid humor of yours!
He started to frown, You didnt take him seriously and continued to look at him with a smirk.

Ayato: You remind me of that idiot with that smirk.
Y/N: Theres a difference between Charming and Sexual desire, I blame your mother for that.
Ayato: Stop correcting me!
Y/N: Well i am, Would you like to make more mistakes then?
Ayato: Shut up!

He grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him, He started to move his hands to your hair and began stroking it.

Y/N: Deja vu?
Ayato: Only i can make you feel better than him.
Y/N: Dont be cocky, Now let me go.

A smirk appeared on his face, He started kissing your neck and began sinking his fangs in it. You tugged on his shirt, He grabbed your wrist to stop you. You felt useless, You could easily make him stop this but your masochist side was saying the opposite. You enjoyed the feeling of being bitten, It was both painful and pleasurable. But sometimes that feeling can be different and turn into pain depending on who it is, Like these vampires they want you to enjoy it as well while some just want your blood. It can be addicting but it depends on how much blood they take, You started to worry if he was drinking too much. You started to choke him and pushed him to a nearby wall, He smiled at you and he began to lick off the left over blood he had on his lips.

Ayato: Still sweet like matcha i see.
Y/N: You can shut up with your stupid flirting lines and delusion, How about you go out now? I dont wanna bother seeing you at the moment.

He raised an eyebrow, He nod and walked out of the classroom. You rolled your eyes and laid down on the couch, You're supposed to help Yui not become another bride. What are you doing? You began questioning yourself and sighed. You didnt have the energy to even think at the moment, All you need to do now is make yourself hydrated. As you walked down the hallways you came across a vending machine so you bought water, You clicked it and the bottle started to fall and it landed on your hand. You were kneeling so you stood up, And opened the bottle then you started to drink it. While you were drinking water you saw a shadow around the corner, It could be just a random student but you walked to whoever it was anyways. Your heels clicked as you walked elegantly to the person, You looked at the corner and it was a "lovely" vampire you came across. You didn't mind if it was a female or male, Gender didn't exactly matter to you as long as you can try to seduce them to do whatever you want. (Bi/Pan??) Subaru was crouching and his head was rested against the wall, He glanced at you and both of you made eye contact. He clicked his tongue and looked away, You tilted your head and started to crouch down.

Y/N: Albino boy mad?
Subaru: Your hair isn't different either
Your hair color was similar to his which basically made you an albino as well.

Y/N: Pardon me. Did i upset your highness's rage?
Subaru: Stop with that!
You started to smirk, It was amusing to see him this irritated. He could stop you but it's quite obvious that he doesnt mind it, Which makes it both irritating and fun.