3

"Why do people have to shout just to show their support?" You thought to yourself. The vampires that were in the match was Ayato,Laito and Subaru, Kanato decided not to participate. The albino looked frustrated while the fedora perverted whore seemed to have fun, Narcissistic red head however was taking it seriously for his superiority complex.

Girl: Go Laito!!!
A female student started to annoy you.

Y/N: Can you keep it down please?
She looked at you with a smug on her face.

Girl: Huh? Shut up. Learn your place, New girl.

You stood up and pulled her towards you. She wasnt expecting that which got the rest of the students's attention.

Y/N: I said it politely once, Im not gonna bother saying that again to someone like you who thinks so highly about themselves.
Girl: O-okay...

She walked away and went towards her friends, She started to cry and her friends stared at you as if you did something horrible. All you did was ask politely and her response was rude and then when you did something rude they finally noticed? "Equality really doesn't exist, No matter the gender." You said to yourself. It was time for the female students to play volleyball so you went to the other side where the 1st years would be. You felt so many people staring at you, But you tried not to care about it. The teacher blew a whistle and the match began, The ball went to their side and i watched as how the person tried to prepare on what to do next. When it went to your side you caught it but it ended up hitting your chest, The students's eyes widen as they saw how it bounced. You felt annoyed because this felt like harassment, You threw the ball as hard as you can at the enemy's side and your team received a point. You rolled your eyes as you started to hear cheering from the people that were resting.

Laito: Aw, How amusing.
Subaru: Shut up you pervert!
Subaru exclaimed in annoyance, Laito looked at him with a smirk.

After awhile your class ended so the rest of you went back to the lockers to change. You sighed to yourself and left the room afer changing back to your school uniform, You headed upstairs to go to your next class and continued that for awhile.
_____________
Your first day of school finally ended. You were grabbing stuff that you needed to study from your locker. You closed your locker, And was greeted by the two faced blonde.

Kou: Hello!
Y/N: Hi.

You started walking away from him, He grabbed your wrist.

Kou: Can i at least walk with you?
Y/N: Uh sure.

He started to walk next to you, You looked at him with a poker face. Kou was humming the whole time which made the atmosphere awkward, You wanted to walk faster since you weren't used to waiting for someone. You didnt care and decided to walk faster, He followed you.

Kou: Wait for me!

You guys got outside and got a text from your driver, He couldn't go today due to family problems. You shook your head and sighed. You started to walk home, Kou noticed and held your wrist again.

Kou: I can drop you off.
Y/N: No im fine-
Kou: No i insist!

He didnt give you a choice either way so you started to get dragged around by him to his vehicle, You had some pepper spray and a taser so you were secured enough. He opened the door for you and got in first, You were "welcomed" by three other half vampire males that you already knew. He closed the door and the driver started the car.

Ruki: Who is this exactly Kou?
Ruki side eyed you, You ignored it by trying to look distracted by the window.

Kou: This is a new friend...uhh whats your name again?
Y/N: Y/N. I also never even mentioned my name.
Ruki: Will she be joining us for dinner
Kou: Hmm do you want to?
Y/N: I guess food wont hurt.

Yuma scoffed.
Yuma: Keep it down.