23

You and Ayato were having a staring competition due to the tension you both had in the room. He looked at you like he was hungry, You looked disgusted as you noticed how his gaze changed.

Y/N: That is harassment idiot, But of course you dont know what consent is.
Ayato: I can do whatever i want.
He started walking closer to you, You began backing away.

He chuckled and grabbed your wrist, You weren't having it today so you kick his arm away. He started getting impatient and continued pulling you towards him. Suddenly you were pushed into the pool which caught you by surprise, You hit the bottom of the pool and nearly hurt yourself but luckily you were fine. You learned how to swim so you were able to swim back to the surface unlike Yui. You held onto the edge and coughed as soon as you got out of the swimming pool. Your clothes felt heavier due to them being soaking wet, You tried squeezing your uniform to get rid of the dripping water and took off your jacket to use as a head towel. Ayato was looking at you with a grin, You rolled your eyes and ignored him.

Ayato: I can see your body's silhouette because of your soaked clothes.
Y/N: Thats still harassment.
You threw your soaked shoes at his face.

Ayato: How dare you throw that to yours truly!
You began walking away.

Ayato: Hey! Im talking to yo-
Y/N: Shut up your hair looks like chopped tomatoes.
You closed the door and went to the women's bathroom.
_____________
You were laying down on your bed while wearing an oversized hoodie and felt comfortable in your bed. The day or well night you had in school worn you out. The chlorine that was in the pool made your hair feel dry and frizzy so you took a shower when you got back. You sighed and began closing your eyes cause you were too lazy to do anything at this point. Your phone began ringing, You groaned in frustration and answered it.

Y/N: Who is it? Make it quick please.
Kou: Tsun-Neko chan!
You looked at your phone with an annoyed expression.

Y/N: What
Kou: Hm are you alright? Azusa saw you looking really tired earlier.

You facepalmed to yourself and began crying mentally, You just wanted to sleep already.

Y/N: I would be fine if you dont talk to me now
Kou: Ouch. Well too bad, Im outside waiting for you.
You yawned and didn't pay attention to what he just said.

Kou: Im going in then!
Y/N: In what.
You suddenly heard a knock.

You sighed to yourself again and covered your face with a pillow, And well also had the urge to suffocate yourself with the soft pillow. Kou opened the door and walked towards your bed, He removed the pillow away from your face and smiled as he saw you with half lidded eyes.

Y/N: Go away please. I really don't wanna deal with a vampire.
Kou: Aren't you a vampire too?
You glared at him.

He laughed and got on the bed to lay down next to you.

Kou: I thought you wanted company
Y/N: No.
Kou: No?
Y/N: I dont wanna see you.
Kou: Thats harsh. I came all the way here just to see you though!
He moved closer.

Kou: How about i take care of you?
Y/N: I rather sleep away this feeling Kou.
Kou: Please?
You looked at him exhaustingly.

Y/N: Im not even sick
Kou: Pleasee?
Y/N: Fine. Just leave as soon as you're finished.
He smiled again.

He pulled you towards him and his arms were around your waist, You looked at him with disgust.

Y/N: This is not helping
Kou: Shush. Just close your eyes Tsun-Neko chan.
You continued to sigh and did as he said or else he would most likely annoy you even more.

The warmth from the hug sorta helped you fall asleep as your eyes could no longer concentrate properly and made it easier to not be disturbed by your surroundings as the only thing you could see was Kou's chest.