29

You've only stayed in the Mukami mansion since yesterday and it already feels like you've been here for too long. It was a school day so you looked around the cabinets again to see if they brought your uniform, They apparently didn't. You walked around in hopes of finding one of their rooms, There was an unfamiliar area you didn't seem to remember but you opened the door anyways.

Yuma: Oi! Knock at least.

It was Yuma's room, Obviously since he was the only one there. He was also apparently changing, But you could care less about seeing him.

Y/N: Did you guys not bring my uniform?
Yuma: Oh we probably forgot
Y/N: You forgot.

You sighed and closed the door after entering the room.

Y/N: I can always get it from my mansion.
Yuma: You wont have enough time since school starts soon.
Y/N: Do you have a spare uniform? I wanna try something.
Yuma: My figure is bigger compared to your small body.
Y/N: I didn't ask for you to comment about my body.

He scoffed then walked to his closet and threw you a spare uniform he has.

Y/N: Turn around
Yuma: Why do you change in the same room as me when we're together? Are you teasing me
Y/N: Define teasing then maybe i'll do it.
Yuma: Whatever. Hurry up

You wore his polo shirt and unbuttoned the top a bit and tied the blazer below your waist to use as a skirt.
(Do what you all want because im not quite sure if I explained it right)

Y/N: Okay.

He turned to you and was about to look at you with an annoyed expression but ended up looking away. You walked closer to him, Just to see if this is what he meant by you teasing him.

Y/N: Look at me.
You started to laugh because you couldn't take it seriously.

Yuma: Be quiet! Dont mock me.
Y/N: Didn't you do that to me last time?
Yuma: Shut up.
Y/N: Okay.

You dragged him to the front door.

Yuma: I'm the one who's supposed to do this to you!
Y/N: Dont care. Hurry up

While you dragged him by the wrist, As you saw the other three you pulled Yuma to their different and he nearly fell on top on Ruki until he moved away and fell on Kou instead. You checked if Azusa was okay and he looked at you with the usual tired gaze he has. Ruki cleared his throat and looked at you up and down, You started to feel uncomfortable and hid yourself with your hands. You laughed at Kou who was the one that got hit instead, The blondie began to frown so you took out your hand to help him. He instead pulled you towards him and began burying your head in his chest, He ruffled your hair and started laughing.

Kou: Aww are you having a hard time?
Y/N: This is not giving me enough oxygen.
Ruki: Why are you dressed?

You pulled away from Kou and stood up to look at the annoyed Ruki.

Y/N: Well it would be pretty bad if i was walking around naked-
Ruki: Thats not what i meant.
Y/N: I said i wanted to go to school, Its not like anyone will even notice anything.
Kou: She has a point. Plus she looks pretty good with that.
Azusa: Ruki..are..you..going..to allow..her?

Ruki continued to sigh and shook his head.

Ruki: Fine as long as you dont make this any harder.
Y/N: Okay! Lets go Azusa

You started dragging him instead and sat next to him when you all entered the limo. Yuma scoffed as he saw you being nice to the boy, You rolled your eyes and continued to baby the poor masochist as if you were some sort of nanny.

Kou: Why didn't she did that to me earlier?
Yuma: No one exactly likes you.
Kou: Wow how rude of you! I am an idol so many girls fall for me.
Yuma: Pretty sure they're like 13.
Kou: Whatever! You'll see once we have another concert.