Chapter 15- Anonymous

It was safe to say that Emma felt like Peter Parker hiding his secret identity from his aunt. She wanted to tell them so bad that she was this 'Emma' that they had been talking about, but she knew exactly how it'd work out. 

  Emma had to try so hard to keep from mentioning things that had to do with the group chat. She had to act as if she didn't know Steve almost killed Tony or that Steve and Bucky are the only ones who notice the side conversations.

  Emma would never admit it, but she liked the real conversations better than the texting ones. She didn't know why, she just did. She tried to tell herself that maybe she did, in fact, like the texting conversations better because they didn't know who it was.

  It turned out, that since legally, all of the Avengers couldn't adopt a child, she had been adopted by Natasha and Clint. Probably because it had been their idea to adopt the child. But, the team had nothing against it, either.

  It would also be true if you mentioned that she had developed a connection to the team. She was basically treated exactly the same as Peter. She developed a sibling bond to Pietro and Wanda, but she just couldn't see herself as related to Peter.

  She wasn't sure how she felt, to be honest, but that doesn't mean it wasn't obvious. The whole team could see the way she looked at him, and acted around him. 

  Tony found it a bit weird, but needless to say, the rest made a bet on it. And the two were completely oblivious.

  Its not like the feelings weren't mutual. Peter didn't know why he felt that way, and whenever he thought about her in the wrong way, he'd feel guilty. It's not his fault, though, either. The universe had made it to where they would eventually be inseparable.

  But they both felt immense guilt for their feelings towards one another, and shut it down as soon as they thought about it. Emma couldn't help but think about Peter's relationship with MJ, and Peter couldn't stop thinking about it either.

  So, they made an unspoken pact. That their relationship must stay completely, and utterly, platonic. Because not even Emma's button nose could convince Peter otherwise. At least, not right now.

  But somewhere, across the universe, was someone who was willing to die for this relationship to happen. And they knew just the right strings to pull. All they had to do was wait. And add themselves to their conversation.

Anonymous added Anonymous to the chat

Anonymous

Hello

Emma

Who the hell are you?

Anonymous

I think it's kind of clear that it has to remain anonymous

Bucky

Why are you here?

Anonymous

Well, my plans are not something I plan to tell you

Steve

As long as you don't plan to take over this world, I'm okay with it

Tony

Really? You're letting a complete stranger stay

Anonymous

Actually, you guys have no say in this

Anonymous

I stay here until my goal is complete.

Natasha

And that goal is...?

Anonymous

A secret