016

Brooke was sitting in the house. She didn't know why but she felt like she had to leave with Tom. She felt like Tom was the only one who understood her.

She looked up at Sierra walked in. "What?"

"I'm sorry for saying you should get rid of the baby. I'm just hurt. I will support you," Sierra said.

Brooke nodded and sighed. "Ill be a good mum. I know I will," she told her.

"I know you will babes. I think you'll be the best mum ever. And I can't wait to help you," she said.

"Thank you. I'm sorry for saying you should give up yours too," Brooke said.

Sierra sighed. "I admit. I did think about it. But then I realised I couldn't do that," she said.

***
Brooke went into school. She saw Tom as he walked over to her. "Hey. Are you okay?" He asked.

Brooke nodded. "Sierra said she was going to support me and the baby. My mum won't though. She thinks I'm going to make a crap mum and she wants me to give him or her up," she said.

Tom sighed. "I'll sort it for us. I promise you. I love you and no one is going to come between us," he said.

"I know."

***
Brooke sat in class. She had everyone looking at her and it was doing her head in. She wanted everyone to stop gawping at her.

Brooke stood up and walked out. She had enough. "Er Brooke. Why are you out of class?" Rachel asked.

"I'm sick of everyone watching me. It's sick. I know I'm pregnant. But they don't need to watch me," she said.

Rachel sighed. "I know. But you can't walk out. You're going to be a mum. Do you think your baby will know how everyone stares at you? All your baby will know is if you were a good mum. But walking out of class, you won't get your education."

"So you're saying because I walked out of class, my baby won't be happy?"

"I never said that Brooke. You need to calm down," Rachel said.

Brooke shook her head. "This school is an actual joke. I'm done."

***
Sierra saw Brooke storming past. She stood up and walked off after her. "Hey! What's going on?" She asked.

"Everyone in this school has it in for me Sierra. I'm sick of it."

"Calm down and tell me what's happened."

"Everyone in class was looking at me. So I walked out. And Miss Mason as good as told me that I was going to be a crap mum," she said.

Sierra sighed. She looked at her. "I'll sort it. I promise you."

***
Brooke was standing on the corner. Tom pulled up next to her. "I've got the tickets. We can be gone by next week," he said.

Brooke nodded and sighed. "I've had enough of Rochdale. I really have. I need to leave," she told him.

Tom took her hand. "And we will. I promise. I won't ever let you down."

"I know."

But with things with Brooke and Tom about to get more complicated, could they ever have more than a forbidden relationship?