025

Brooke knew how she had been staying with her sister. She and Claire hadn't been getting on at all since she had decided to keep the baby.

She knew her mum didn't support her and it broke her. she wanted nothing more than to have her mum there for her.

She just knew it wasn't going to be easy. But she wanted to prove to her mum she could do it.

Sierra had been supporting her. But it wasn't the same. She wasn't her mum. And that's what upset her the most.

All she knew was that her life was falling apart. And she needed it to not be that way. She wished it could go back to how it used to be.

Morning came and so she found herself sitting in bed. The door opened and Sierra walked in. She smiled. "Hey. Mum called. She says she's bringing your school uniform. She wants you to talk to her."

Brooke shook her head. "No. If she can't accept that I want my baby, then I don't want to talk to her."

Sierra sighed. She knew how her sister was struggling with their own mum not being supportive.

Sierra sat on the bed. She took her hand. "Listen. Mum is mum. She hates the idea that her baby is having a baby. But she will come around. I know she will. I've known her longer than you," she said.

"Really? Cause the way she's acting, I don't want to know. She can't even be supportive when I'm literally a young girl going through this crap."

"I know sweetie. Just give her time. I promise that it will all be okay. Whatever happens, you'll always have me," Sierra told her.

Brooke just nodded. Wanting to believe her sister was right. But she just wasn't sure.

***
Brooke went into school. Tom was there. He smiled as he walked over to her. "Hey. How are you?" He asked.

Brooke nodded. "I'm okay. I just... I don't know. I miss my mum. But she can't accept that I'm having a baby. Sierra says she'll come round. But I doubt this time she will," she mumbled.

Tom sighed. He took her hand. "It will be okay. I promise you that. I won't ever let you down. You and the baby are all what matter to me," he told her.

Brooke smiled. She was thankful that she was going to have his support.

***
Tom looked up as Claire walked in. She sighed. "You've ruined my girls life. She's a teenager and she's pregnant. She didn't need this."

Tom scoffed. "You're the one who isn't supporting your daughter. She needs you more than anyone and you're pushing her away," he spat.

Claire looked to him. She rolled her eyes. She sighed. "You need to sort this out. Make her realise she can't be a mum. Or I will," she told him.

***
Brooke was sitting in the common room. She looked up as Tom walked in. She saw the look on his face. "What's happened?"

"Your mum. She's told me I have to make you realise you can't be a mum. Or she will," Tom said.

Brooke frowned as she looked to him. But she had no idea what to do when her own mum was against her.