05

Brooke couldn't stop thinking over Tom. She knew what Sierra wanted her to do but she also knew that she was starting to get feelings for tom and it wasn't what she wanted to do. Brooke knew that she was starting to develop feeling for him and she was scared as she didn't want to let down her sister. She knew that Sierra wanted to hurt and make tom pay for what he had done and how he had treated on her. Brooke knew that no matter what that she couldn't let her sister down. Brooke got ready for school and sighed as she saw Claire and Sierra who were talking in the kitchen. Claire looked to Brooke and smiled, she had no idea what Sierra had got Brooke involved in with tom "are you okay baby?" She asked as Brooke looked to her and nodded as Claire wrapped an arm around her and smiled "you know that you can talk to me" "I know, I'm fine mum" Brooke said.

Claire handed Brooke some breakfast and smiled as she sat with Sierra. Claire knew that her daughter's were up to something but she wasn't sure what it was. "I'm off to work I'll see you later" she said as Brooke nodded. Sierra looked to Brooke and smiled "are you okay, is thing going on with you and Tom" she asked as Brooke nodded "it's fine it's just going to take some time" she said as Sierra frowned "how" she asked as Brooke sighed "you want to make him pay, so I'm going to make him fall in love with me and do what he did to you, break his heart" Brooke said as Sierra smirked "good, he deserves nothing but misery" Sierra said as Brooke nodded. She didn't know how she was going to do it especially when she could have feelings for him.

***

Later that day, Brooke got to school and sighed. She saw Tom and looked to him and smirked. She was scared and knew that she was way over her head. Brooke followed tom to his classroom and smiled. She couldn't help but feel as if he was still in love with her sister "Sierra, you still love her?" She asked as Tom nodded "and us. What is us?" She asked as he looked to her and sighed "I don't know, I like you Brooke" he said as he placed a hand on her cheek and leant in and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close kissing him. She pulled away just as the door opened as Rachel walked in "thanks sir, I'll see you later" she said as she walked off.

***

Later that day, Brooke walked towards sierras classroom and frowned as she saw her with max. Brooke grabbed her phone and recorded it. She smirked to herself as she send it to tom. Brooke wanted to Hurt him and put him off of her sister. She wanted to get all of his attention but little did she knew just how everything was about to change