02

Brooke woke up as she felt someone sitting on her bed. She lifted her head up and sighed as she saw Sierra. She yawned to herself as she sat up and looked to her sister "come on, you need to get up and we need to discuss how you are going to ruin my exes life, I want him to suffer just like I have" Sierra said as Brooke yawned as she looked to her "a girl has to sleep to look good, how am I meant to seduce him if I don't look hot?" Brooke said as Sierra looked to her and chuckled "you don't need beauty sleep, it's in your DNA" Sierra said as Brooke looked to her and smirked as she stood from the bed and smiled as she started to get ready for school. Sierra walked over I her and smiled as she undid the top of her blouse and smiled as she looked to her sister "you need to break some rules to get him and trust me, I know that you are capable of that" Sierra said as Brooke looked to her and smirked.

Brooke got to work with Sierra and sighed as she saw tom across the car park. Sierra smiled as Max walked over "Sierra, how are you?" He asked as Sierra smirked "I'm good max, I'm very good" she said as Brooke looked to them and rolled her eyes as she looked to them as they flirted "si, are you coming?" Brooke asked as she started to walk off "yeah, I'm coming" Sierra said as she walked off with Brooke and paled as tom walked over to her "Sierra please, I'm sorry I love you and I want another chance" he said as she looked to him and glared "go to hell" Sierra said as she walked off as Brooke looked to tom and smirked "she's moved on, maybe you should do" Brooke said seductively.

***

Later that morning, Brooke sat in class and smirked as she looked to tom as he taught. She kept watching him as they made eye contact as she licked her lips at him seductively as he groaned to himself slightly and looked to Brooke as the bell went. Brooke stayed behind as she looked to Tom and saw just how turned on that he was. She smirked to him "you need to move on, Sierra has and I know that your attracted that you are to me, I can see it" she said.

Tom looked to Brooke and sighed "don't?" He said as she looked to him and smirked "don't what sir?" She asked as he looked to her "don't do this, your a student and your fifteen and if I went there I will loose my job" he said as she looked to him and smirked "whats life without a little risk? Besides I know that you want to" Brooke said as she walked over to him as he sat against the desk and placed a hand on his thigh as he groaned under her touch and closed his eyes and sighed "I know you want to but I'm not easy" Brooke said as he looked to her "what do you want?" He asked as she looked to him and smirked "a date" Brooke said as she smirked to herself and walked off leaving tom groaning to himself wondering how long he could resist Brooke for?