024

Brooke knew how she and Tom were agreeing to raise their baby together. She knew that no one supported her. But she was going to keep it.

She knew that things were going to be hard for her. Especially raising a baby while trying to get her exams. She knew it was going to be a challenge. But she felt like it was going to be okay.

She had Sierra who was willing to help her. Her mum was on the fence about it all. She thought Brooke should give the baby up for adoption.

Brooke couldn't do that. She couldn't watch someone take her baby away from her. And she couldn't go through life not seeing her baby's face.

All she knew was that the odds were stacked against her. And she somehow had to try and make it work.

When she woke that morning, she groaned as she she felt the sickness hitting her. She rolled her eyes as she stood up.

She went into the bathroom and sighed. Nothing came out. "Behave baby. Mummy wants to stop being sick at some point this pregnancy," she mumbled.

Brooke got dressed. She walked into the kitchen and saw her mum. Claire looked to her. "We need to talk."

"If you're trying to talk me into giving the baby away, I'm not going to. I'm going to raise my baby. And if you can't support me, I don't need you in my life," Brooke said as she sighed.

Claire rolled her eyes. She looked to her.  "And where will you live? With Tom Clarkson? I don't think so."

Brooke scoffed. She shrugged. "It doesn't matter where I live. I'm keeping my baby. And no matter what you or anyone say, I'm going to do the best that i can for the baby."

Claire watched as her daughter walked off. Somehow needing to convince her that raising a baby with her teacher wasn't going to be good for her.

***
Brooke was sitting in the common room when she had gotten to school. She knew how everyone was looking at her. They were judging her for being pregnant.

She hated it. She felt like it was all getting too much for her. And deep down she felt like giving the baby up for adoption would be what was best for her.

She looked up as Sierra walked in. She sat with her. "Hey. Are you okay? Mum has been on the phone. She said you're moving out?" She asked.

Brooke shook her head. "No. I never said that. I just said I was keeping my baby and if she couldn't support me, I didn't need her in my life," she told her.

Sierra nodded and sighed. She smiled. "Why don't you come and stay with me for a couple of days? I think it's best. You and mum are at each others throats and it's not good for you," she said.

Brooke looked to her. She felt the tears slipping down her cheeks. "I just... I want to keep my baby. And no one seems to understand that," she sobbed.

Sierra pulled her into her arms and sighed. "I support you babes. I will always support you."

Brooke looked to her. "Can I stay with you? Just for a little bit until mum cools down?" She asked.

"Course you can babe. I'll talk to mum."

***
Brooke walked along the corridor. She saw tom as he walked towards her. "Hey. I've heard people talking. Are you okay?" He asked.

Brooke shook her head. "I don't know. I'm scared that I'm going to mess up. And I just... I don't think I can do this anymore."

Tom watched as she walked off. But he had no idea of the doubts she was having in her head. Doubts about their baby.