022

Brooke sighed as she sat in bed. She knew that things were getting more and more complicated between her and Tom. Especially that they were having a baby.

Brooke hated how it had all gone so messy. She knew how she was meant to seduce Tom so that Sierra could get revenge on him for cheating. But she never expected to end up pregnant.

Brooke walked downstairs and saw her mum. She sighed. "I don't wanna hear it mum. I really don't," she said.

Claire sighed. "I know. But you need to understand. Tom Clarkson broke the law. He slept with a student."

"Yeah. I seduced him because Sierra told me to. And you hate your daughter because of it," she said.

Claire sighed again. "I don't hate Sierra. She's my baby. I'm just hurt with all that she's done. I didn't want you ending up pregnant at your age."

Brooke shrugged. "Well I am. And I'm keeping the baby. I'm happy that I'm going to have a baby."

Claire nodded. She looked to her youngest daughter and sighed. "It's all going to be okay. I promise you."

"I hope so."

"Trust me darling. It's all going to be fine. Everything will work out," Claire told her daughter.

***
Brooke went into school. She saw Sierra and walked over to her. "How you doing?" She asked.

Brooke nodded. "I don't think mum is happy I'm keeping the baby. She said she didn't want me ending up pregnant at my age."

Sierra smiled. She sighed. "All of this is my fault. I'm the one who pressured you into seducing him. Mainly as I wanted him to pay. And now you're paying."

Brooke shrugged. "Things happen. What can we do? I don't regret anything of what happened. I have my beautiful baby to love."

"Well. For what it's worth, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for any of this to happen."

Brooke watched as Sierra walked off. She sighed and walked inside.

***
Brooke was sitting in the common room. She saw Tom walking over to her. "Hi. So I thought I'd ask about what the plan was. For the baby. Obviously I want to be involved," he said.

Brooke looked to him. Knowing she wasn't expecting that from him. She nodded. "I'm not too sure yet. When it's closer to the time, we can talk about a schedule? I know this whole situation isnt ideal. But we have to make the most of it," she told him.

Tom smiled and nodded. He knew that he had never planned to cross a line with a student. But he couldn't help himself with Brooke. She was different.

Tom looked to her. "Your sister came to see me the other day. She says that I'm not allowed to hurt you. Or she'll hurt me," he said.

Brooke nodded. "She feels bad for what happened. Knowing she caused all of this," she told him.

"I know. I don't regret it. If that's what you think?"

"No. I know. I'm just apprehensive about it all."

"I know."

Brooke looked to Tom and smiled. But she had no idea just how everything was about to come crashing around them. Especially when Claire Morgan finally got what she wanted. And that was Tom Clarkson gone from her daughter's life.