06

Brooke groaned to herself as she woke up to banging on the door. She looked to see it was in the early hours of the morning. She answered the door and groaned as she saw tom as he barged his way in. She looked to Him and rolled her eyes as she looked to high and sighed "what do you want" she asked as he looked to her and glared "what the hell are you playing at? Sending me that video of Sierra and max, are you trying to hurt me" he asked as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "no, are you so dumb that you don't see it. She doesn't want you, you cheated on her and now she doesn't want you. She moved on and you need to except that as you have lost her, now get the hell out I am going back to bed" she spat as she went to storm off as he grabbed her arm and pulled her to him and looked to her.

"Where the hell are you going" he asked as she looked to him and held her breathe "anyway away from you" she said as she went to walk off as he grabbed her arm and pulled her close as she held her breath "your not going anyway" he said as he leant in and kissed her. She tired to fight him but found herself kissing him back as he pulled her close and lead her towards the bedroom and moaned. She ran her hands through his hair and moaned as he pulled her into the bedroom and pushed her onto the bed and climbed on top of her. She ran her hands through his hair and moaned as they stripped off. He climbed on top of her and pushed into her causing her to moaned as he started to move in and out of her.

***

Brooke sighed as she sat up from the bed as she started to get ready for school as tom got dressed. She looked to him and smirked just as the door opened as Sierra looked to them shocked and then smirked "oh you are so done for" Sierra said to Tom as Brooke sighed "Sierra leave it" he said as she looked to him and smirked "why she's fifteen and you had sex with her, you are nothing but a man whore who does anything that he can to get between anyone's legs. You broke my heart and I am going to make you pay" she said as I'm looked to her and rolled her eyes "tell me are you sleeping with max Tyler?" Tom asked as Brooke looked to them both and sighed "will you two stop this, it's driving me insane" Brooke said as she stood up and stormed off.

***

Brooke sighed to herself as she stood in the kitchen and sighed as Tom walked in and looked to her and smiled "are you okay" tom asked as she looked to him and nodded "yeah, have you and Sierra stopped fighting" Brooke asked as she looked to her and smiled. Tom placed a hand on her cheek and smiled "I guess it's safe to say I fell for the wrong sister" tom said as Brooke looked to him and frowned as he leant in and kissed her. Little did Brooke know just how her life was about to turn upside down.