04

Brooke sat in her room and sighed as she ran a hand through her hair. She was thinking over Tom and she couldn't stop thinking over what had happened between them. She knew that she had agreed to help Sierra to make tom pay but she didn't know it she could. Brooke got ready for school and sighed as she walked down into the sitting room and smiled as she saw Claire and Sierra. Sierra looked to her and smiled "hey, are you okay" Sierra asked as Brooke looked to her and smiled "I'm okay, I'm just tired" brooke said as Sierra nodded. Brooke didn't want to tell Sierra she had sex With tom "we need to up the plan, we need to make him pay" Sierra said as Brooke nodded. Sierra looked to Brooke and frowned. She could tell that Brooke was not herself and up to something and worried that she could be starting to fall for tom.

Sierra looked to Brooke and smiled. She could tell that she was upset. Sierra walked over to her and smiled as she placed a hand on her cheek and smiled "your my little sister and if you don't want to do this then you don't have to, I don't want to force you to do something that you don't want to do" Sierra said. She couldn't help but feel guilty over what she was doing, she wanted tom to pay for what he did and she didn't want Brooke to be hurt, Sierra didn't want her little sister to be hurt like she was. Sierra wanted to protect her especially after the likes of tom Clarkson. Sierra looked to Brooke and smiled. She hugged her and smiled "it's going to be okay, don't worry" she said as Brooke looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that day, Brooke got to school. Sierra stood with her and frowned as she saw Tom with Davina. She looked to him and glared, she felt sick to her stomach. She felt heartbroken. Brooke knew that he was sleeping with Davina, she could tell. Brooke felt like an idiot knowing that she had slept with Tom and that he had treated her like crap just like he had with Sierra. Sierra looked to her and smiled "come on" Sierra said as she lead Brooke off, Brooke felt a mixture of hurt and anger. Brooke looked to her and sighed "do you want to end this?" Sierra asked as Brooke looked to her "no, I don't. I want him to pay" Brooke said feeling annoyed and pissed.

***

Later that day, Brooke stood in an empty classroom as tom walked in. She looked to him and rolled her eyes "Davina busy?" She asked. She knew he didn't care about her, not really "I don't care about her Brooke, you know that" he said as he walked over to her. He placed a hand on her cheek and smiled "yeah?" She asked as he looked to her and smirked as he leant in and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back not knowing he was using her as much as she was using him, he wanted Sierra back and was using her to do it.