03

Brooke walked down into the kitchen and smiled as she saw Sierra and claire stood talking. Claire looked to Brooke and rolled her eyes "well look who is awake, are you going to school dressed like that" Claire asked as she looked to her daughter inappropriate uniform. Brooke walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and frowned as she looked to Claire "why what's wrong with it" she asked as Claire looked to her and sighed "it's inappropriate for school, unless there is someone your dressing like that for" Claire said as Brooke looked to Sierra who smirked as she took a sip of her coffee. "Hardly, like I want to be in a relationship with any of those losers" Brooke said as she took a sip of her water as Claire looked to her and sighed "sort your uniform, your not going anywhere dressed like that" Claire said as she walked out of the room as Brooke looked to her and rolled her eyes.

Brooke got to school later that morning and smirked as she saw tom. She walked after him and smirked as she stood in the doorway of his classroom "have you got the homework that I asked you for last week?" He asked as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "no, what are you going to do about it sir" she asked as he looked to her and smirked "Brooke" he said as she looked to him and smirked "it's okay to want me, I want tell" she teased as he looked  to her and smirked. He knew that he wanted her and that he was fight so hard but he knew if he went there he would end up in jail, she was only fifteen and he still had feeling for Sierra. Or so he thought.

***

Later that day. Tom walked into the staffroom and saw Sierra. He walked over to her and sighed "I want to try again, please we were good together" jlhr said as she looked to him and sighed "no, you broke my heart when you slept with that cheap slapper" "it meant nothing" "that's exactly the point, if it meant something I could get it, I could understand it but I don't. Besides I've met someone else and I've moved on. I have someone who loves me and treats me well" Sierra said as Tom looked to her and  frowned "it's max isn't it?" He asked "tom" "isn't it?" He yelled as she nodded "I'm sorry" she said as he stormed off.

Tom walked out of the room and saw Brooke as she stood with janeece and Maxine "Brooke, a word" tom said as she frowned. She walked into the classroom as he closed the door and the blinds "what's going on?" She asked as he grabbed her waist and pushed her against the wall roughly and kissed her passionately. She kissed him back and ran her hands through his hair as he picked her up as she wrapped her leg around his waist. He started to pleasure her causing her to moan before he undid his belt and smirked as he pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her, Brooke groaned as she felt herself reach her high as the door opened as Sierra walked in looking shocked and smirked slightly knowing she was closure to ruining tom.