things i love

i'm longing for the daylight that in my mind looks so enchantingly beautiful, but i have a bit of fear that i'd never get to experience it.

i love being fed with achingly beautiful fairytales that help me in my head to love the person i've never met. i love flower crowns, the smell of jasmine, the colour red, the fact that cotton is the flowering part of the plant and it's used to heal people, vintage literature, and the life of people who's lived centuries before, the smell of coffee grounds, and dreaming.

i love music for it's the only thing that stayed with me when no one did. i love poetry for it's the only thing i rightfully used when i was being used with my used up happiness.

i love the stormy weather and the melancholic sound of rain. i love the smell of earth and the sound of birds in early morning. i love the texture of leaves and curve of their veins and that they're living, too.

i love to gaze at the eyes of people on random places and get lost in it. i love falling in love with strangers that i meet everyday and admire their way of doing their own things, for one certain moment. i love jokes that are genuine but charmingly beautiful. i love deep voices, tanned skin, dark hair and dark eyes.

i love watching the way how people's fingers move when they're waiting, nervous, or happy. the little dance of their fingers on the table. i'm obsessively in love with confident smiles, chins that stay up, and curved lips.

and i love writing about all of those mentioned above.