Grandchild

Takas pov

I walked down to the laboratory with excitement filling my heart. Today I was going to meet my new granddaughter! I was too nervous to knock on the door so mondo had to do it. Maki opened the door with a baby in her arms.

"hey boys! I glad you guys could make it!" she smiled at us

"of course! I wouldn't miss meeting my granddaughter for the world" I said bending down to my daughter in laws level so I could see the baby in her arms.

The baby had brown hair and rosy cheeks. She was absolutely adorable!

"oh honey she's beautiful!" I said hugging maki.

"hehe I know. Wanna sit down?" we nodded and walked to the living room. Kaito was watching TV but once he noticed us he jumped and switched it off.

"ah hello guys I didn't know you'd be visiting" kaito chuckled nervously.

"we came to see the baby" mako said.

"oh you came to see Ruby?" he smiled at the baby "darling little thing isn't she? I'm so proud of maki-roll for bringing her into the world" he wrapped his arm around makis wiast and kissed her on the cheek.

"kaito not in front of your parents" maki yelled getting flushered.

"kaito " I said catching the robots attention "I hope you're doing your share of taking care of the baby young man. It's not only a mother's job to care for a child you know!"

"I know that! I promise I'm doing stuff! I love Ruby to bits and I want to help take care of her!" kaito insisted.

"ok that's good" I said smiling at him.

"do you guys want to hold Ruby for a bit?" maki asked. We nodded and he gave each of us a turn with the baby.

Everyone's reaction was different. Mako enjoyed it until Ruby started pulling his hair, daiya was bored out of his mind, mondo acted like he forgot how to handle a baby even though its only been eleven years since he last done it.

And me? Well when I held Ruby I felt like I was holding one of my boys again. Is this what it feels like to be a grandpa?