Play Date

Takas pov

"yayyyy I'm so excited to see my friends!" kaito cheered happily.

Today I'm hosting a play date for kaito. Kazuichi had one for kokichi and kaitos been begging to have a playdate ever since.

"I'm happy your excited baby but you have to help me clean up if you want your friends over" I said firmly.

"ok mom!"

The two of us cleaned up the house until we heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door to see kazuichi and his son kokichi.

"hi taka. Thanks for having kokichi over. He's been dieing to see your house" kazuichi grinned. He bent down to Kokichis height "now you be a good boy for Mr owada won't you baby"

"I will mom" kokichi giggled.

"good boy" he said petting his head fondly.

I felt an uneasy feeling in my chest. I couldn't stop thinking about the position I found kazuichi and mondo in. Is mondo cheating on me with our neighbour? I know mondo has done some bad things but he would never hurt me like that right? I can't talk to mondo about this he might get angry so kazuichi is my next best bet.

"kazuichi could you stay a bit? There's something I need to talk to you about"

"ok sure" he said looking confused.

We walked into the kitchen together. I turned to face him.

"are you having an affair with my husband" I said cutting straight to the point.

"what? No!" he said looking shocked "please taka you have to believe me I would never do that to gundam"

"oh really!" I said trying to hold back my anger "cause I find it pretty strange that you would be randomly hugging him after showing that you clearly didn't like him"

"oh that" he chuckled nervously "I guess I gotta explain myself"

"yes please do" I muttered.

"Well you see I accidentally blurted out my abuse that I suffered when I was a kid and he conferted me with a hug. He's a sweet guy in his own way"

So mondo was just conferting his past trauma. I feel so stupid!

"are you ok?" he asked worriedly.

"I'm fine. I just feel really bad for doubting you both" I sighed.

"it's cool! I probably would have jumped to the same conclusion if I saw you cuddling gundam" kazuiki chuckled.

I smiled. He really is a good friend. I looked over to see kaito and kokichi playing.

"they really are good boy" I smiled.

"yeah but I hope the others will be here soon or the two of them will be bouncing off the walls" kazuichi joked.

It was at that point that the doorbell rang. I opened it to see my old classmates sayaka and Murkuro.

"sayaka! Murkuro! It's wonderful to see you both!" I said pulling them both into a hug. Murkuro tensed up while sayaka giggled.

"it's wonderful to see you too taka" she smiled "I see our children have become friends"

A blonde haired girl popped out with a smile "hi I'm keade"

"hi keade I'm taka. I'm very glad my son has made such a sweet friend"

"hehe thanks. Kaitos pretty cool too" keade giggled.

"he sure is" I smiled proudly "why don't you go inside sweetie. Kokichis already there"

"yayyyy!" keade ran inside to play with the boys.

"taka are you sure our daughter will be safe here?" Murkuro said in a serious tone. Ah she hasn't changed at all since our school days!

"she'll be fine Murkuro. I even have kazuichi over to help"

"hey guys" kazuichi yelled from the kitchen.

"hey kazuichi" sayaka yelled back. She turned to Murkuro with a smile "see darling kazuichi with him. He did a great job with keade last time so you have nothing to worry about"

"ok then" she nodded. The two of them walked away and I went back inside.

I peaked into the living room to find keade and the boys playing quietly.

"I can't believe how quiet their being" I said to kazuichi.

"I know" kazuichi chuckled "it's like keade has some kind of magic power over them. Do you want some tea?"

"I'd love some thank you" I smiled.

It was then that I heard the doorbell. I opened it to see another classmate of mine mokoto.

"hi mokoto it's been too long" I waved at him.

"I agree" mokoto grinned "thanks for having shuichi over. Me and kyoko are working so having him at your house is quite handy"

A small boy with navy hair peeked out from behind his father's leg. I guess he's a little shy.

I bent down to his hight "would you like to come inside darling the other are inside"

"ok" he mumbled as he ran inside.

"thank you taka. I'll be back to collect him later"

"ok thanks"

I drank tea with kazuichi while the kids played together. Soon the parents popped in and picked the children up. I carried my tired son to bed with a smile. I so glad he has friends now.