Ultimate Bike Racer

Daiyas pov

I was practising my bike tricks in the back yard. my little brother mako watched me with a huge grin on his face.

"your amazing big bro" mako cheered "you should be a ultimate bike racer with those skills"

"it looks like he is!" mom said handing me a letter. I opened it

Congratulations!
You daiya owada will be attending hopes peak under the title of ultimate bike racer. Your first day starts at September 16. We hope to see you there!

"so I'm going to hopes peak?" I said feeling overwhelmed.

"yes you are. I can't say I agree with your ultimate but I am proud of you!" mom said giving me a big hug.

I'll be attending hopes peak. I felt overwhelmed but happy at the same time. I guess this is the start of my new school life.

A few months later

I sat in the back seat listening to music. Today I would be starting my life at hopes peak the biggest school in Japan.

"you nervous honey?" mom asked.

"a little bit" I chuckled nervously.

"Well don't worry baby. You are a brilliant young individual and you are going to kill it!" mom said encouragingly.

I smiled to myself. Trust mom to get me pumped up for today!

We finally arrived at hopes peak. Mom waved goodbye as I jumped out of the car.

"good luck sweetie" mom yelled.

"thanks mom" I waved back before heading into hopes peak.

I headed down the hallway to see my childhood friends Joseph tanaka and himari saionji. When we were kids Jojo saved himari from some bully's and ever since she's been insisting that she's going to marry me someday.

"I'm glad to see you too again" I chuckled. Jojo looked at me gratefully.

"hey what's up man" he said patting my shoulder.

"not much but we should probably get inside. The teachers going to start introductions now" I pointed out.

"oh right!" we rushed inside just as teacher started introduction.

"Alright class we're now going to introduce ourselves. Let's start with you!" she pointed at a boy with fluffy red hair.

He stood up nervously "my name is lerorio hakukura. I'm the ultimate baseball star.

A girl with white hair in pigtails stood up" my names nanako hinata I'm the ultimate lucky student."

A boy and a girl stood up." I'm sora nevermind" the boy said

"and I'm carly nevermind" the girl said

"and where the ultimate Prince and Princess" they said at the same time.

A boy with white hair stood up "my name is sasuke ogami I'm the ultimate kun fu fighter"

A girl dressed in lolly clothing " my name is Victoria yamada I'm the ultimate dress maker please to meet you all."

A boy with violet hair tied in a ponytail "my name is Jim neagi I'm the ultimate detective (because everyone is kyokos family needs to be a detective!)

A girl with glasses stood up "hi I'm Lee fugisaki I'm the ultimate hacker I hope we can all get along!"

A boy stood up with a glare "my names itaki ikusaba I'm the ultimate navy soldier"

A girl stood up with a smile "hi there my name is miku mioda I'm the ultimate assistant! Hey bro introduce yourself!" she yelled at a timid boy.

He stood up shaking a little "Umm my name is moko and I'm the ultimate doctor." he bowed politely and sat down.

A girl with blonde hair stood up "my name is rika togami and I am the ultimate afuint progity"

A boy with messy hair stood up "my name is token fukawa and I am the ultimate manga writer"

I stood up "my name is Daiya owada and I am the ultimate bike racer"

Himari stood up grinning at me "my name is Himari saionji I'm the ultimate artist and jojos future wife!"she said hugging jojos arm.

"I'm guessing you're jojo" the teacher said trying to surpress a laugh.

"yeah I'm jojo tanaka ultimate Animal tamer" he muttered turning red. Everyone burst out laughing. Jojo buried my head in the desk while I tried to surpress a laugh. This should be a interesting year!