Meeting The Biker Gang

Mondos pov

"come on kaito keep up with daddy!" I said marching forward excitedly.

Today was take your kid to work day and I (against takas will) I'm taking my son kaito to meet the crazy diamonds.

"daddy I can't keep up with you!" kaito whined.

"oh sorry kiddo. I forget how little you are sometimes" I said picking him up and carrying him the rest of the way there.

"hey boss!" I was immediately greeted by my gang as I walked in.

The youngest member of the gang takemichi ran up to me with a big grin. I always thought of him like my little brother but he's a grown man with a boyfriend called yuta so I should probably stop treating him like a kid.

"hey mondo-sempi who's the kid behind you" takemichi asked.

Kaito clung to my leg. I guess these guys are a little intimating.

"this is my son kaito" I said petting his head "me and taka adopted him last week"

"oh congratulations" takemichi grinned. He got down to kaito hight "hi kaito I'm takemichi your dad's right hand man"

"nice to meet you" kaito said peeking his head out "hehe you have a babyface"

"I do not!" takemichi yelled turning red. The others laughed at the red faced boy.

"yep I think this kids going to fit right in" one gang member chuckled.

Kaito beemed at the others. I just their not intimating to him anymore. He ran out and played with them. Takemichi placed him on a motorbike and kaito pretended to drive.

After a while he ran up to me giggling "I like your friends daddy"

"I'm glad you do kiddo" I said putting him on my shoulders "cause their my family and as long as your with me your stuck with them!"