Reaching A Stalemate

Mondos pov

I sat alone with kazuichi. A guy who clearly didn't like me! The silence was deafening. I had to start up a conversation. I know he doesn't like me but anythings better than this awkward silence!

"soooo why didn't you go with taka? I know you don't like me so it would have been the perfect excuse to get away from me"

"if I did that I'd have to leave gundam alone with you and I refuse to to leave you alone to bully him!" kazuichi muttered.

"oh come on I wouldn't bully him" I insisted.

"oh really? What was that you called him again? Oh yeah a freak!" he glared at me.

"that wasn't bullying that was just a comment!"

"Well comments hurt jackass!" he muttered angerly.

"he didn't seem too bothered by it" I muttered.

"that's because he's been getting insults like that his whole life and it doesn't faze him anymore but that doesn't make it right and I won't stand for it!" he yelled angrily "I've been hurt my whole life and I refuse to let my loved ones go through the same thing!"

"you've been hurt your whole life?" I questioned.

He gasped as if he just realised what he just said. He then let out a sigh "my father, my classmates. I was basically everyone's punching bag but gundam saved me from that life. He's not a freak! He's the man who saved me from a world of torment!"

"I understand" I patted him on the shoulder "I'd fucking murder anyone who insulted my taka"

"if you understand then why did you insult my gundam!" he said with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry. Sometimes I say things I don't mean" I pulled him into a hug "I'm sorry about the abuse you went through and I'm sorry for calling your husband a freak. I actually have a lot of respect for you both now"

"hehe look at you acting like a big softee" kazuichi giggled "I guess you really can't judge a book by its cover"

"hey! I'll have you know I'm the leader of a biker gang" I said trying to sound badass.

"mmm nah your a softee" he said poking my cheek.

"hey guys I hope we didn't leave you two waiting too long-" taka stopped when he saw us cuddling. Crap he's going to get the wrong idea!

A flash of anger appeared on gundams face and he grabbed me by the shirt "I will burn you in the fire of pandamoniam!"

"I don't know what that means!" I yelled back.

"easy gundam he was just giving me a hug" kazuichi said trying to calm him down.

"no one is allowed to touch you except I!" gundam insisted.

"ok don't you think that's a little clingy?"

"no!"

I turned to taka who forced a smile on his face "its fine. As long as you're both getting along it's fine"

Crap! He's definitely jealous! I'm going to have to make it up to him later.