Little Tunderi

Makos pov

Today was my first day at hopes peak. My brother daiya led me to my classroom.

"you nervous?" he asked.

"nope! I'm super excited to be in a class with natsu" I grinned.

"you've had a crush on that kid for as long as I can remember" daiya chuckled "well I wish you the best of luck!"

"thanks bro!" I gave him a hug before running into class.

I immediately spotted natsu sitting with his best friend haku sionji. There was a spare seat in the middle "hey is this seat taken?" I asked

Natsu put his hand on the seat and glared at me "it's not but you can't sit here! If you come any closer I'll summon a demon to attack you!"

"ohhh scary. Better not mess with you tanaka" I ruffled his hair and laughed. He immediately smacked my hand away with a glare. I chuckled to myself. What a little tunderi

*at lunch time *

I was exploring the garden when I caught sight of haku and natsu. I decided to watch for a bit. Natsu made a flower crown and placed it on hakus head.

"aww cute!" haku giggled

"hehe I know! I picked colours that would contrast well so it ended up looking really pretty!" natsu said clapping my hands excitedly. He's so cute!

"your so girly dude" haku laughed.

"I'm not girly" natsu said getting flustered "and I'm not gay! I'm a straight, manculine man!" it's sad how natsu can't accept himself the why he is. I just want to be happy with him.

"sure" haku said sarcastically.

I decided to show myself. "I agree with haku natsu. Your the most adorable girly boy I've ever met!" I patted his soft fluffy hair.

"oh piss off dude before I get the sommoning circle out!" natsu threatened me.

"oh better watch out" I said laughing.

I really do adore that boy. I hope one day he will return my feelings.