Uncle Leon And Chihiro

Takas pov

I was relaxing in the living room when I heard the door get kicked down. I peaked over to see my high-school friends Leon and chihiro.

"hey taka I heard you and mondo adopted a kid" Leon yelled excitedly.

"you know Leon you didn't have to kick down my door" I sighed.

"sorry I got excited" Leon said bashfully.

"where is the little guy?" chihiro asked.

Before I could answer kaito peeked out from behind the wall "who are these weird guys mommy?"

"aww he's so cute!" Leon squealed "hi little buddy I'm your uncle"

"I have uncles that are alive?" kaito grinned.

"you sure do!" chihiro grinned.

"yayyyy!" he ran up and hugged them "my names kaito it's nice to meet you!"

"aww I love him" Leon hugged him tightly "taka can we take him out for a walk? Please please please!"

"Well as long as you be careful" I said reluctantly.

"yes! You're the best taka!" Leon pulled me into a hug and ran off with chihiro and my son.

Leon's pov

"yayyyy I love the park!" kaito cheered.

"alright you have fun buddy" I said as I sat down on a bench with chihiro.

"so how are you and hiro doing?" chihiro asked.

"oh pretty good" I grinned "we're married now so that's cool"

"I know congratulations!" chihiro smiled.

"hehe thanks" I giggled "granted it dose have its own hardships like dealing with his mom but overall I'm happy"

"I'm really happy for you Leon. You deserve this" chihiro said kindly. He's such a good friend. I hope he finds the person for him one day.

"uncles I'm tired" kaito whined.

"oh looks like it's time to go home" chihiro said picking up kaito "come on Leon"

"coming!" I said as I got up and walked back to takas home with chihiro and my new nephew.