New Home

Takas pov

After several hours of I-spy and who could be quietest the longest (which poor kaito could never win) we finally arrived at our new house.

"wow its soooo big" kaito gasped.

"it sure is baby" I said hugging him close "you wanna explore?"

"yeah!"

"you two go do that. I gotta work on my bike" mondo muttered grabbing his tool kit.

"ok be careful" I said running after an excited kaito.

"always am babe" he grinned as he bent over to do his work.

Mondos pov

I got started on my bike which hadn't been working in a while. Only problem is that I'm not a macanic so I had no idea what I was doing. I quickly lost my temper and let out a few swear words.

"fuck! dammit! Son of a bitch!"

"fuck!"

I jumped at the voice. I turned around to see a kid around kaitos age staring up at me. Shit he must be the neighbours kid! Taka gonna be pissed if he hears I taught a kid how to curse. Gotta cover my tracks!

"hey buddy you know you shouldn't say bad words like that!"

"but you said it" he pointed out. Shit that usually works on kaito. Guess this kids smarter then I give him credit for!

"yeah but I'm a bad man. You don't want to be bad do you?"

"no way! I don't want to have funny hair like you!" did he just make fun of my hair?

"anyway can I go play with your son?"

"sure thing kid he's in the back yard"

"yay!" he ran off. I sighed in relief. Looks like I douged a bullet there. I got back to work on my bike.

Takas pov

I explored the house with an excited looking kaito. It was much bigger than I expected. We went outside to check out the back yard when we saw a small boy around kaito age.

Kaito shrunk back nervously. With his experience with other kids its only natural that he'd be nervous.

The boy ran up to him with a smile "hi I'm kokichi tanaka what's your name?"

"I'm kaito Momota-owada" kaito said looking a little braver.

"whoe you got two last names" kokichi gasped "let's play something together!"

"ok let's play spaceman!"

"ok!"

The boys ran around the garden pretending to be spacemen. I couldn't help but smile. We just got here and he's already made a friend. I'm so proud of him-

"kokichi!" a pink haired man ran up and scooped kokichi up into his arms with mondo close behind him "honey you can't run off without telling mommy or daddy. You really scared us"

"sorry mommy" kokichi muttered.

"oh I'm sorry I didn't know you were looking for him" I said apologetically. "my names kiyotaka owada but please just call me taka! This is my son kaito!"

"hi your sons funny" kaito giggled.

"Well my names kazuichi tanaka it's a pleasure to meet you! I'm glad to see that kokichi has a friend to play with!" he grinned with surprisingly sharp teeth.

"I feel exactly the same way" I grinned. I like kazuichi. He seems like a good guy. I think we're going to get along just fine-

"fuck!" kokichi blurted out proudly.

"kokichi where did you learn that word" kazuichi gasped.

He pointed at mondo "that man said all kinds of funny words"

Kazuiki stomped up to mondo, his face red with anger "who the hell do you think you are teaching my child that vulgar language!"

"I swear I didn't know he was there!" mondo tried to explain.

"I don't want to hear your excuses!" he walked off with kokichi in his arms.

I glared at him angrily. "you are so sleeping on the couch tonight" I muttered.

"fair enough" mondo sighed.