Falling For An Assassin

Kaitos pov

It was break time and I was starving from a long day of school work so I ran down to get some grub. I was running back when I accidentally banged into a cute girl with red eyes and long pigtails.

"watch where your going idiot" she muttered pushing me out of the way.

Such a forceful girl. I think I'm in love! I ran back to my gang excitedly.

"guys I think I'm in love!"

"wow I didn't think dumbasses could fall in love" kokichi teased.

"hey!" I yelled making kokichi laugh

"so who are you in love with kaito?" shuichi asked trying to change the subject.

"maki" I replied.

"isn't she the assassin?" keade asked.

"everyone has their flaws" I argued.

"kaito I don't think this is going to work out and I'm saying this as your friend" shuichi said.

"what about you kokichi? Do you think I could pull this off?" I looked at him desperately.

Kokichi sighed "Well it's unlikely but if anyone could pull it off it would be you"

"yes! Thanks neighbour!" I ruffled his hair and ran over to makis desk.

She looked up at me "what do you want now?" she sighed.

"hey maki-roll"

"don't call me that" she growled.

"r-right" I chuckled nervously "well I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me-"

"absolutely not" she cut me off with a glare "now get out of my face unless you want to die"

"ok chat to you later then" I said feeling a little hurt but also determined. I turned to my friends with determined eyes.

"I just gotta try harder that's all" I said confidently.

"kaito you are going to get hurt if you keep doing this!" keade warned me.

"don't worry about me keade! I'll win maki-rolls heart just you watch!"

"there's no talking to you!"

I grinned determinedly. Someday. If I keep working hard I'll win maki-rolls heart for sure!