Three.

The words in italic are the conversation in Korean.. So don't get confused.

Ema accompanied by 9 of her brothers including the small wataru who threw a big tantrum to watch his onee-chan's performance, skipped his way as the guards who were ordered by the lavender girl showed the group way to the VIP section.

The concert still has more than a hour to start but the large stadium was already crowded with the audience singing along the songs being played. Some songs were very catchy and fun to dance to while some songs had a melody which could make someone cry.

Ema, wataru and the twins had the beautiful shiny light stick which seemed to have a galaxy inside of the round globe. The elders and yusuke had the banner they got from the fans in the entrance.

The brunette suddenly got a call, after she hung up turning to her brothers she asked. "Um.... I actually want to meet onee-chan, so can I go?"

Masaomi nodded. "Make sure to be safe."

"Onee-chan! Can I come too?"

"Sure, my nee-chan love kids and since our wataru is special she is gonna gobble you up." She giggled as she held his small hand.

"Can I come too?" Tsubaki tried to slip away but was caught from the back of his collar by his twin. "Nuuuu~ I wanna meet my beautiful imouto-chan too!"

The monk was going to slip away too but was caught by Ukyo who pushed his own glasses glaring at his naughty younger brother. "And where are you going Kaname?"

"Uhh..." Ukyo narrowed his eyes. "Nowhere."

Masaomi looked at subaru and yusuke who looked a little bored. "Yusuke and subaru, how about you guys accompany Ema?"

They agreed without hesitation before joining the duo who were talking with the guard. "Sir, can you take me to my onee-chan?"

Wataru looked up at the buff guard with puppy eyes making the guard smile. "Don't worry kid, someone is coming to take you."

Just then man walked in the VIP section, as he looked at the girl. "Are you Ema?"

"Yeah......"She was nervous because it's been a long time since she met her sister.

He smiled. "Please, follow me."

They nodded before following the man. On the way wataru and Ema couldn't stop talking about meeting the lavender girl, the red head brother who already had a small crush at the time on girl were surprised to see the girl so much excited and nervous at the same time.

After a long walk, the group could notice people getting more busier with people walking around and some others stretching indicating that those were the dancers. At last they reached a door from where they could here a variety of voices, some laughing, whining and vocal warm ups. The man who acted as a guide the whole time rolled his eyes hearing the girl signing weird songs with god-knows-what kind of alien language.

He knocked on the door. "Ne?"

Someone answered in a high pitched voice.

"Its me, yonghyuk." The person answered back and since the 4 didn't had any clue what they were talking didn't had any option but to stay silent while the youngest was getting excited each second.

"Oh! Oppa, wait!" A really pretty but short girl, somehow almost same height as the brunette opened the door. The girl's styled blob raven hair looked fluffy as a black cloud as her face held a childish smile. "Welcome back- who are they?"

"She is Ema and they are the brothers I guess." This made the mentioned girl bring her attention towards the pretty girl who had a wide grin as her eyes disappeared, her body shaking in excitement.