seven.

After a handful of nagging from the grey furry squirrel, Ukyo nii-san made me a bowl of noodles. I didn't wanted to admit but I was really hungry, especially after looking at the delicious food in front of me.
"Itadakimas!"

It tasted so delicious after the whole day of surviving on water and bits of snacks in the greenroom. I was so into munching the food that I didn't notice the rest of the brothers who were supposedly setting my room, walked in and sat on the long couch as there was a silence.

"You make the food look really appetising."
I looked up and saw Iori smiling at me.

"Everyone says that." I winked at him.

"Okay straight to the point, when was the last time you at." The question from Ema made me choke on my food. Masaomi nii-san hurried and handed me a glass of water, Ema was moving her hand on my back in a circular motion.

I cough a little before straightening my back but I could feel Juli's narrowed eyes on me. "Eni?" He spoke in threatening tone.

"Ummm, I last ate on the plane........." I looked around the curious faces of the brothers, Ema and juli as I carefully answered. ".................yesterday......noon."

"WHAT?!" Everyone yelled in unison.

"You were empty stomach from yesterday noon onee-chan?" Ema said with worried tone.

"No, I ate some snacks here and there." I tried to defend myself but it only came out as mumble.

I heard masaomi nii-san sigh. "But it still doesn't count as a full meal."

I gave up, I just silently ate with a pout on my lips. I felt bad making Ema worry but I was just so excited. I wanted to do everything perfectly.
"Onee-chan......" I looked at Ema. "Please, promise me you won't starve yourself again."

I smiled before giving a soft peck on her cheek. "Promise."

"Onee-chan! You were in middle of your meal!" I laughed at her reaction, my new brothers also joined me making her blush.

After finishing the food and thanking Ukyo nii-san, I looked around. Though I remembered papa telling me on phone that I have 13 brothers, I only saw 9 so far.

"Ukyo nii-san......" He looked surprised at me calling him nii-san, he smiled waiting for me to speak. "As I can remember, you are 13 brothers. But I only see 9 of you."

"One is a idol like you. Two of them usually stays out since he is busy with his works. The last one doesn't stay with us."

"Oh...... I see." Suddenly my eyes felt heavy as I let out a yawn, one of my hand rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

Seemed Masaomi nii-san noticed my condition as he spoke. "I think we should all sleep........ Its already late."

There was a moment of silence as all eyes were on me, I looked around lazily tilting my head in confusion. "Why are you guys looking at me?"

"Nothing Ena. You look really tired." I just nodded at Iori's statement.

"Let me take you to your room." The dirty blonde brother offered making me look up at him in worried expression.

"Are you sure nii-san?" He just nodded.

"You know, I can take you if you want me to. Your onii-chan is pretty strong." I looked at the monk with blank expression, who has a smirk on his lips.

"I would prefer Ukyo nii-san."

He acted hurt at my blunt answer and unfazed attitude. "Well, you deserve that."
The lawyer pushed his glasses up as he snickered at his monk brother before picking me up, I yelp as I felt myself off the couch.
It took me few seconds to settle myself, I didn't notice at first but his cologne is calming just like him.