Twenty eight

Please don't forget to vote if you like it..... it gives me motivation.

•••••••••••••••••••

Let me fill in with the things which happened after those 5 idiots decided to just barg in the sunrise residence.

First thing was that I had to make more portions of snacks for the extra 5 bodies, I had made for Louis-ni already.
Then you won't believe, they literally dragged me out of the house to practice for the upcoming event.

"Where are you going?"

I rolled my eyes at the obvious question as I spread my arms and showed my outfit. They silently watched me in potato sack like outfit with grey baggy sweatshirt and baggy pant, my messy bun and bunny house slippers.

"What's wrong?" They asked as if it was nothing.

"Do you seriously want me to go looking a potato sack?" I narrowed my eyes at them.

"You look like a cute potato sack."

"Tsubaki-san you are not helping at all! Baka!" I turned around and stomped my way to my room to pack things up that are needed and changed my bra into a workout bra.

I walked out of my room with them already waiting for me.

"Ena-chan~"

I shot a glance at the smiling silver head twin before completely ignoring his existence and headed out of the room.

This routine of my members barging in the Asahina residence also happened the next day but this time they came earlier since it was the D-Day for the grand opening. And in place of our composer, it was our manager who apologize again and again for intruding to my brothers.

"Hello wataru-kun!"

"Oh all the pretty onee-san are here." He grinned and waved back at my members. From the cute little baby they looked towards me as if signalling to come fast because they can't handle my handsome brothers who looked as good as idols.

I just scoffed and walked past them.

"See you at the concert Nee-chan!" Both Ema and Yusuke yelled as I gave a okay sign with my back still facing them.

"Yeah see you there Ena-chan~"

How did I forgot that Azusa and that idiot Tsubaki will be there too, including few of the brothers who were free to watch the opening. Well....... Not my prob, not until that white mop does anything stupid.
I mentally laughed at my choice of nickname for the clingy Asahina twin as we got inside the car.

This leads to us practicing, it was 4 hours before the grand opening. Since we wanted to give our best in the opening of the game convention, it was decided that we won't put much effort in dance for the last practice. However, we just ended up goofing around.

I was dramatically lip synching with my other members lines making them burst out laughing but that didn't effect their harmony.

"You know I got it like all day, all the time!"

With that we ended the song, each of us striking a weird pose.
Well me being the extra one laid down on the stage with my arms and legs spread wide.

The first person to notice my super extra pose was Aria as she started laughing making the other member's attention fall on my flat body.
Suddenly I felt a coat being thrown above me as I heard one of them saying, "Rest in peace, Levy.... you will be missed."