Eighteen

Ding dong!

The door opened.......

On one side of the door was the lavender girl who stood in her large shirt which meant she was ready for bed. With a sharp glare and her arms crossed over her chest, she looked at the culprit.

On the other said was a tipsy Azure head brother who had force himself to drink a two whole bottle of alcohol in the attempt to gain some liquid courage to talk to the glaring girl. Well that's just one reason, the twins had the hand in his drunk state too.

Subaru tried to stand straight but it was really hard when you are whole ass drunk, even standing straight is a challenge. With his body trying to balance on the frame of the door, he gave his puppy eyes to the girl as his body swayed.

"S-Sorry about earlier, I-I apologize. Please can you forget about it, that was....." His gaze lowered in guilt. "Something I said without thinking...."

She let out a frustrated scoff but still remained silent.
Her amethyst eyes threw a hard glare making Subaru flinch, his eyes held glint of guilt and hurt in them.

"I-I also apologized to Ema, She forgive me....... can you too?"

A sigh left her lips, her fingers massaging her temple which was aching. It's not like she has never faced criticism and hate.
Being an idol means facing people negative comments, criticism and also hate which is evitable in her career, those things never effected her. But the fact that one of member of her soon to be family thinks of her that way really got to her, who knows that other family members might think that way too.

"Sorry!" She flinched at his voice, the guy was still on his task to apologize. "I am really really sorry!"
He bowed in 90° angle, only to stumble forward into the clueless girl with a loud thud.

It all happened in a blink of eye.....
Ena layed with her back touching the floor, her doe like eyes wide as the drunk brother's lips were touching her's.
She froze, trying to process what actually happened just now. The yelling of the twins brought her out of her trance as she pushed the heavy body of the sportsman, tsubaki helping her by pulling the guy by his arms as if he was a sack.

Azusa helped the girl regain her grounds, her eyes fell onto the passed out Subaru.

"Are you alright, Ena-chan?"

Her head turned to the spectacled raven head, she gave a tight smile before nodding in response.

"He is unconscious already?" Tsubaki spoke followed by his twin.

"He drank too much."

"Ah..." Tsubaki breathed out in disappointment. "What a guy...."

Both turned their attention to the lavender head at the same time. Somehow, the thing these twins did like talking together or going in sync has always made the girl feel surprised and at the same time creep out too.

"Listen, just forget what Subaru said before..." Tsubaki gave a sweet smile along with his ravenette twin. "Everyone thinks of both of you, especially you as an important sibling. I think Wataru would agree with that."

A smile crept on her lips at the mention of the salmon boy. The silver twin gave a cheeky and embarrassed smile, rubbing the back of his neck. "It's because I kept teasing him, he said those words. He really didn't mean any of the words he spoke."

He cupped Ena's face making her smile with her nose scrunched as she nod, at this the raven twin couldn't hold himself back from patting the girl's head.
"But why did this happened?" Azusa's eyes turned to his drunk passed out brother.