Twenty nine

The 5 girls, each standing at their assigned placed in the entry to the stage, looked bewildered at the fans chanting their name again and again.

"Starz! Starz! Starz! Starz!"

Their 4 years as a group was going to be over in less than half a year but still the excitement and nervousness of performing infront of a roaring crowd was surprisingly same.

The youngest of them stood in the centre part of the stage at the floor which is supposed to elevate in her entry. Subtly breathing in and out, she checked her mic and ear pieces. Just then a soft tap on her shoulder made her turn around, there stood the orange head brother who is also the owner of the game which was going to launch today.

"Oh! I was really wondering why I didn't saw you today..."

His large hand rested on her head, her hair which was styled into a tight and clean pony tail, giving her slight pet trying not to ruin her hair before his lips curved into a smile.
"I was really busy, especially because I wanted to take this chance to watch you live. I tried to finish all of my work before the opening."

She frowned at his words. "I'm glad that you want to see me perform but please don't push yourself too much."

He looked surprised for a second at her eyes which showed a displeased expression before letting out soft chuckle. "At time I really forget that we are now family."

"Even if I wasn't a part of your family, that doesn't mean I will just sit back and see you working your ass off like that."

"Ok ok I'm sorry."

She scoffed and fold her arms over her chest, she might be angry but to Natsume she looked nothing more than a bunny trying to throw a tantrum. "You should be."

"Sure.... Do your best in the performance." His words made her grin ear to ear, her bunny smile showing up. The staff on the side whispering to each other, discussing the relationship between the celebrity girl and the owner of the gaming company.

"I surely would!"

"Now I can see why wataru-kun call you usagi-nee."
Indicating towards her rabbit teeth wide grin.

She just laughed it off before shooing him off as her ears caught the announcer announcing her performance.

°Ena's POV°

My plateform went up...........

The cheers....

The familiar mixed feeling of nervousness and excitement.

And just like Natsume-san asked, we did our best.

It wasn't like he had to say it, seeing our fans happy was what made us keep going during our tiring schedules. And............. We knew how to keep our fans happy.

As soon as the beat started, the familiar energy boosted inside of me and I knew my members were feeling the same.
Our steps all equal and precise as we sang the song which we composed in not more than a few months.

When the song ended I felt the urge to stay on the stage forever but I knew it wasn't possible like how it wasn't possible for the 5 of us to stay together forever.
But I was happy because our fans cheering for us.

I gave our fans a big smile before running out towards the backstage.

We were welcomed by a round of applause by the staff. Among them my orange head stepbrother stood out with his handsome face, a soft smile adorning his lips.

Was he always this handsome?

After changing their outfits

°No one's POV°

After changing the 5 girls decided to enjoy a moment of rest before going to their own ways and by a moment of rest, they meant eating their heart out because most of them were on diet for this performance.

Ena was busy texting her sister when the grey head girl jumped infront of her with a wide grin.
She just gave a slight glance before sighing....

"What is it?"

"Actually..." Ena looked at her with all her attention. "See we were planning to have a get together after this...... just us 5 and Taejung oppa."

It sounded odd to her. Ofcourse the man was really close to them since their trainee period but the way Yueer phrased it seems odd.

Ena kept her phone aside before facing yueer. "Now tell me.... what's all this about?"

The grey head looked around, the other members had seem to notice her gaze as they gathered around both of them.

"Lavy..." Aria paused. "We think....... Taejung oppa is struggling, after Jungyeon unnie passed away."

Distress and worry was evident in her voice while other held the worried expression on their faces.

"In Seoul... we live separately that's why we didn't notice it that time but..." Aria  looked around her members before continuing. "He has been continuously going out drinking.... I went to a bar with my friends one night and he was passed out drunk there."

"W-What?" Ena couldn't believe the words that just came out of the eldest.

"It also seems that oppa also got into troubles a few times. Since we came to Japan, he has been going around the bars here too."

'Things have been going on like this and I never noticed........ I'm an idiot! I'm sorry Jungyeon nee-san' Ena sank between her arm brainstorming what to do now and also the weight of guilt that she felt.

Both Taejung and Jungyeon had been especially close with her..... maybe because despite lack of any dating experience, she noticed both of their feelings for each.

'Feelings? Yes! Jungyeon nee-san's secret note that she left for me!"

Ena jumped up and looked around in excitement. "Yes! lets do this get together!"

They all looked confused at their youngest's sudden excitement but still nodded at her remark.

"Let me just tell my brothers that I will be with you guys. You guys should talk with Taejung oppa."

Aria nodded before dialing the man's number. Ena picked up her phone and called the first brother which came into her mind.

After few rings, the person picked up the call.

"Hello? Ena-chan?"

"Masaomi- ni, I might stay with my group members tonight. So you guys don't have to wait for me."

"Oo... why is that?"

'Why does he sounds so.... dissapointed?'

"Actually we haven't spend any peaceful time together since I came to Japan and it's been chaotic for past few days. So I just wanted to spend time with them."

"Ok sure, have fun. We will return home after some time too...... maybe after Ema finishes looking around."

I laughed knowing how excited Ema might be.

"Well, today is not much. Tomorrow there would be more to see for her, so it might be more troublesome tomorrow. Best of luck for today. Bye!"