Twenty four

I sat infront of the mirror as I curled my eyelashes before applying the mascara, now only lips and styling hair is left.

In few hours, papa was going to get married. So here I was, getting dressed up for attending the ceremony but I have to leave early to pick up the bouquet I ordered.

I applied the liptint and was going to look for my straightener as I decided to straighten my hair for today.
After setting my hair with an hair spray, I picked up the dress which I recieved from Miwa-san and stared at it before a smile broke out of my lips remembering the note which was attached to it when I first received it.

《I picked this dress for you despite rintarou-san's whining about not wearing such revealing dress, but in the first glance I knew it was made for you. Thanks to both you and Ema-chan for giving me the joy of picking out a dress for daughters.》

It was a purple silk dress with a side slit paired with the same colored lace up strappy heels which Hikaru-ni bought for me during our last date and a diamond choker and earrings which I got after modeling for a jewellery brand.

Lastly picking up a purse to keep my phone and the money for the bouquet, I walked out of my room.

The sound of my heels clicking echoed as I made my way through the apartment to the exit. Surprisingly enough, I didn't saw a single soul on my way.

"They might be busy getting ready."

I stepped out and immediately saw the cab I booked. It didn't took long to reach the flower shop due to less traffic.

"Mister... I would be back in a moment."

"Sure.."

I got off the car and walked in the shop with my bouquet all ready with the shop owner standing beside it with a huge grin.

"Welcome back Miss! We prepared your bouquet." He said as he handed it to me while I took it gently off his hands.

"Thank you for your hardwork."

"It's our job miss."

"Then excuse me." I smiled and bow before walking out of the shop.

"Have great day!" I heard the owner wish me as I got on the car.

Things seemed to pass by in a blink of an eye, I stood infront of the room where my father and soon-to-be mother was.
Taking a deep breath, I knocked on the door before walking in the room. As soon as their eyes met mine, my face flushed and heart started beating in nervousness.

There stood my father who I had barely seen looking more handsome in his groom attire and Miwa-san was a really beautiful woman. Most of her features resembled Ukyo nii-san, with her short dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Congratulations on your auspicious day..." I mumbled under my breath before putting forward the bouquet and shyly looking down.

"Oh my my my..." Even her voice sounded beautiful as she exclaimed in excitement, she took the bouquet and spoke again. "Girls are such a joy!"

"Um.." I stammered as I looked up at the blonde woman. "Thank you very much for the dress."

"It looks gorgeous on you.... I'm glad that I decided to settle on this after all those whining from your dad, right?"
With her hands clasped together, she gazed at my papa who gave a warm smile to me.

"Yeah... my daughter looks pretty."

It felt great to hear his voice after so long.....

"Oh, Miwa-san looks stunning too!" I grinned with my still flushed cheeks.

"Please! Miwa-San?" She pout her lips. "From now on, I'd like you to call me mom."

I stared at her, I didn't expected her to ask for something like that. I stood there fiddling with my clutch as I wondered what to do. I had only one person whom I called mom or mama and that was my birth mother, her place is irreplaceable but.....

"Come on.." My father's deep voice rang through my ears as he patted his lover's shoulder. "You can't expect that to happen overnight."

"Hump.." with a pout still on her lips, she shrugged before smiling at me. "Well, that's true I suppose.."

"Oka-san...." I muttered out before looking at them. "Oka-san and papa look good together.."

Papa's expression softened at my smile while Miwa-san..... I mean Oka-san had tears of happiness in her eyes.

"I look forward to have a happy life with my two daughters.."

Her smile reminded of mama's smile, her smile held the same warmth and affection.

"I do too."

It was their wedding day, I didn't wanted to pester them more so I excused myself from there and started my search for any of the brother or my dear little sister.

Since I still couldn't see Ema or any of the brother, I decided to visit the chapel.

The door opened with a loud crack due to it being empty, the environment inside the chapel felt holy and breathtaking with many light rays peeking through the colored glass windows.

"Wow.." I mumbled with my mouth gaping at the space.

As I walked in while looking around, the strap of her right leg suddenly loosened making me huff in irritation.

"I was rushing to pick up the bouquet..... might have tied it loose in rush."

I sat on one of the long bleachers nearby as my left hand swept hair to the left side so that it doesn't bother me while tieing the straps. My body bend down as I tied the straps proper, so properly that even if I dance or run it wouldn't become loose.

3rd POV

While the girl was busy tieing the straps of her heels, another figure walked in and immediately spotted the Lavender blonde.
But the figure could see her face as it was cover by her long hair as her bare back was in display.

The figure walked towards Ena who got startled by the sound of someone's footsteps.

"Can I help you with something?"

The deep voice sounded familiar, but she just shrugged it off thinking it was the priest and was going to answer when he spoke again.

"Only family members are allowed here.."

'Okay.... that was rude..'

Ena got up after successfully tieing her heel straps, flipping her hair off her face she was ready to glare at the person for being rude but only to widen it in surprise.

The figure looked pretty surprised too as he stood their with his mouth open and eyes wide.

"You?"