four.

The videos and photos belong to their rightful owner, I don't own anything except the story line.

Ukyo's POV...

After a long time of waiting I saw the group which went to meet our new sister, but I didn't see the fluffy salmon hair among them. Seemed that masaomi-ni also noticed it as he spoke.

"Where is wataru?"

At this Ema chuckled as Subaru answered. "Wataru has taken a quite liking to Ena-san. We were on our way but he threw a tantrum to stay with his usagi-nee."

"Usagi-nee?" I asked confused.

"A nickname wataru-kun decide for onee-chan." Our little sister let out a adoring smile. "Don't worry, there are security guards and managers. Onee-chan took the responsibility for him."

We all nodded.

Suddenly the light went dim as the stadium was filled with screams of excitement, the light sticks illuminating the whole stadium.

A part of the stage light up, a husky female voice spoke up making all the audience cheer.

"Make some noise!"

No one's POV

The five girl walked in a triangle formation with the youngest as the center and front, like the whole stage was their fashion ramp. Their hair bounced with their steps as the 5 five girl's hip swayed with the beat of the music.

The bubbly, cute and smiley Ena was gone, it was now Lavender who was on the stage.

The two boys who saw, her a few minutes ago were shocked at the change of her persona as if it took a 360° turn.

The other brothers who were also watching the girls walk in could feel themselves getting as excited as the audience.

They got shook when their supposedly sister started rapping with sass, they were more shocked at the tone of her voice with which she sang. Unlike the high pitched voice of the timid and soft spoken younger sisterer voice was husky and more smooth.

"You rock onee-chan!" Ema screamed waving her light stick. Tsubaki and kaname joined their sister at her cheering.

"My imouto is so hot! Wow!" Tsubaki cheered, Azusa was too immersed into the performance to do anything to his twin.

As the performances went on all of the brothers were standing, cheering for their sister who showed her charisma and charms on the stage. Whenever they saw her face, their stomach would be feeling flutters.

It was now time for their solo and sub unit performances, it started with the blue hair whose name they assumed was Aria. After that it was the turn of their sister who danced on a english song.

The younger brunette's face was as red as a tomato looking at her lavender blonde sister's bold yet professional dance.

After 2 to 3 performances, it was the turn of the special performance by Lavender.

In the back stage, Ena was getting ready for the most important performance. The song from her favorite senior, which she left as a asset for the company. She felt honored to sing the song in front of her fans one last time.

Her heart was beating rapidly, her palms were getting sweaty and she was getting out of oxygen after all the performances.
"Unnie.......oxygen."