Nineteen

Keep in mind that the korean conversation will be in italics.
ℍ𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕. 💛💛

__________________________________________________

Music playing in the room as the lavender was having a rehearsal for the dance choreography of her solo album. The shooting for the music video was over before the world tour started, Ena released the music video a few weeks after she came back from Japan and the promotion were almost over.

However instead of having a serious practice, the girl was goofing around with her back up dancers. The door suddenly opened revealing her eldest group member and the red head leader.
She stopped whatever she was doing as she gave curious glance to her members, the dancers excused themselves and walked out.

"Okay?" Her amethyst eyes glanced between Aria and Jiwoo. "Do you guys needed something?"

"Nuh-huh! There would be someone coming to meet us, but thought might as well include you." Aria smiled handing the girl a bottle of chilled drink they brought for her.

"Thanks.." Ena thanked for the drink before raising her eyes. ".....and why do I have to meet the person?"

"Because you are a part of the production team."

"I don't think I remember a grandma in our production team." She silently sipped her drink as the ocean blue head was piercing hole into the youngest's head with her glare.

"Oye!"

"Okay! Okay! Calm down you two....." The red head shook her head at the bickering two, it has been always like that.

Despite the age difference of 6 years, the oldest and the youngest got along well but that also meant that they frequently had bickering sessions. The matter of age triggered Aria the most and Ena knew how to use it.
Aria let out a breath, knowing that the lavender head couldn't be fazed. Walking to Ena's bag, she took out a t-shirt and a towel.

"Here, wipe your sweats and wear this shirt. Don't want my baby to meet someone half naked." Aria eyed the lavender head's attire. Ena wore a white sports bra and a white training trunks which came almost upto her knees.

"Okay okay... Grandma.." She mumbled the last word but still got caught by the ears of the blue head.

"YAH!"

~ℕ𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕞𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍~

Korean music had high demands around the world, so I wanted to make a Korean game OST for my upcoming game. For that reason, here I was walking with the CEO of the VN entertainment. I met him during a award show which our company sponsored, I was lucky that he agreed to help me.

Now we were on our way to what seemed practice room to meet the members of the girl group who were mostly responsible for production of songs.
I could see that the CEO was proud of the girls, he couldn't stop telling about how these girls produce most of their song on their own and choreograph their own dance.

Stopping infront of a door, the CEO opened the door as we both got in only to freeze in surprise, two girls were flapping their handing at each other like two cats fighting with their paws.