Twenty two

Ena with the her mouth filled with pork strip turned to face the owner of the heavenly deep voice with panicked about the fact that it might be a paparazzi, but her eyes locked with not one but 7 pair of familiar eyes.

"Oh......you guys?" She mumbled with a full mouth before chewing the food down and swallowing it.

The seven pair of eyes belonged to her fellow labelmates, the 7 members boy group which debuted a year earlier than her.
The group of male glanced between the girl and the pretty man who sat beside each other before teasingly raising their eyebrows.

"Who is that?..... Boyfriend maybe?"

Each one of them held a look of 'spill your shit because you are caught', it took a few moments but Ena understood their looks and started laughing.

"It's not like what you guys think! His name is Hikaru Asahina, he is my Oppa (elder brother)."

"Sorry to disturb you and your Oppa (boyfriend), we are gonna fill our belly." With that 7 of them walked away to sit and order meals for themselves but still kept glancing at the pair.

While most of them were having fun time teasing their junior friend, one of them was obviously not pleased when he saw Ena with another guy. Ena didn't notice but the ginger head seemed to notice the slight displeasure in the eyes of the guy.

The guy's magenta eyes were blazing in jealousy as he saw Hikaru throwing him a dirty smirk, it had become an interesting game for the ginger head. When the group of guys walked away from them, Hikaru immediately asked his little sister since he couldn't grasp on the exchange of words which happened in the foreign language.

"Who were they?"

"Oh.... They are my seniors, we are under the same label." She smiled before getting busy with her meal.

Hikaru once again glanced towards the group and saw the magenta eyed guy glaring at him making him smirk. "I see...."

So interesting....... I am gonna enjoy playing with that kid.

The guy clenched tightly at the cup of soju as his blazing eyes kept watching the duo who were all smiley and lovey-dovey with the ginger head feeding the girl he has liked for so long while she just pout, whining for some reason.
What made his blood boil was that the ginger head was deliberately showing off his affection towards the lavender blonde girl.

"Hey Junhwe...." The guy turned his head towards his members. "All good?"

".......Yeah I am fine" He sighed as his grip loosened around the innocent glass of beverage.

"You don't look so...." They frowned.

Ofcourse, he wasn't good. His heart was burning at the sight of Ena smiling with someone else, his heart almost burst when she introduced the ginger head as her boyfriend.
(Which is a misunderstanding)

Junhwe still remembers seeing their debut music video, it was a love at first sight for him.

"Hikaru-nii, I am gonna go and pay while you finish the last bit." Ena was going stand up but the ginger head caught onto her sleeves as he gave her a stern look.

"No... you won't, I would since I was the one who asked for a date."

"But you already bought a pair of shoes and earrings for me.." Her pink lips curled into a cute pout. "At least let me pay for this meal."

"No.."

A sigh left her lips before an idea struck in her head, her head whipped towards her brother with a cute grin. "How about you pay for the expenses in the Hangang park? We are gonna head there to see the night view of the Han river anyway.."