eight.

Buried in the blanket burrito from head to toe, I was having a great sleep. Few soft knocks on my door woke me up as my head popped out.
My eyes barely open and my head looking around confused about everything, I even questioned myself about who I was.
(Well it happens to me 😗👉🏻👈🏻)

Another set of knocks brought back from my weird morning phase, covering lower half of my body I asked the person to come in. The first face which revealed itself was Masaomi nii-san followed by an energetic wataru and Ema.
"Ohayo Usagi-nee!" He greeted me with his usual chirpy voice. He jumped on the bed and the first thing he did was plant a little kiss on my cheeks.

"Ohayo......" I chuckled as I greeted back with my morning voice, I looked up at the others. Ema rushed to me embracing me in a hug making chuckle as she snuggles to me. "Ohayo Ema-chii.."

She greeted back in a muffled voice making me laugh at her cuteness.

"Are you feeling alright?"

I smiled at the pediatrician. "Yeah, it hurts less when I move." My eyes suddenly caught onto something. "Oh, what is that?"

"Actually, I borrowed these crutches from hospital so it would be easy for you to walk. It must be very uncomfortable for you to be carried here and there." He handed me the crutches.

"Thank you, but I don't think I might need it much." I took and examined the crutches, he borrowed it for me so I would made sure not to damage it.

"Onee-chan, I made breakfast with Ukyo-san for you."

"Thank you Ema." I cupped her face before boping her nose.

"Oh you are awake?" I looked at the door where the monk stood, the familiar metallic luggage bag and duffle bag with him. He seemed to notice my stare as he spoke. "A big buff man left these, I asked him who he was and he said you called him teddy guard?"

"Oh! Teddy guard was here?" I pout at not meeting my favorite bodyguard. "Did he say anything more?"

"Yeah, he said to take care of yourself and eat properly." He smiled which I returned with a polite smile. He isn't that bad as I thought.
"Who is teddy guard?"

I looked at Ema's confused look, the rest of the people who stood there also held the same expressions on their face but wataru was less bothered as he kept playing with my hair.
"He is one of our bodyguards and my favorite too." I grinned wide. "He is kind, big and cute. That's why I call him that."

"That's a quite good nickname." Ukyo nii-san chuckled.

"Well, what about my award?" I looked at kaname who had a cringy pout on his face. "You can reward with a little kiss on my cheeks or wherever you want......." He winked.

Okay......I take back what I said before about him.....

Slap!!

Kaname stood with a pityful look as he eyed at the spectacled man who appeared just in time. "You are never gonna learn." He fixed his glasses before looking at me.

He stared at me for few seconds before smiling. "Get ready and come to have breakfast with us. Everyone is waiting."

I nodded, wataru jumped up and down in excitement. "Yes! I am gonna have breakfast with both of my onee-chan!"
He carefully sat on my lap as I kissed his little nose.

"Oh my! I am excited too but......" I narrowed my eyes Ema before looking at Ukyo nii-san.
"Nii-san, did you make anything with okre?"

He nodded. "Yeah, but why did you ask?"

I immediately glared at Ema who was trying her best to avoid my intense glare. I smirked thinking of something.

"Ukyo nii-san, how about you help me making a broccoli salad before we have our breakfast?" This made Ema whine.

"Onee-chan~ I hate you!"

I scoffed. "Its only fair since, I am eating okre which you know I hate the most." I put more emphasis on the 'hate' word. "Just think! If we become so picky at eating our vegetables, what would wataru-kun learn?"

I dramatically spoke, wataru frowned at me words as he looked up at me. "Usagi-nee, if I eat veggies will I become strong boy?"
I nodded at he smiled wide. "Then I will eat my veggies! So that I can pick up usagi-nee like masa-nii and ukyo-ni!"

Everyone chocked on the air including me at the boy's sudden announcement but I laughed at his childish wish, finding it cute.

After that, Ema help me to carry my clothes to the bathroom. I did my morning routine before walking to the dining room on my crutches, everyone already waiting for me. I wore a loose pale pink sweatshirt with shorts, a clip holding my hair back from falling in front of my face.

Honestly the atmosphere wasn't really different from the meals I used to have my group members and the staff member after any event or music video shooting

Honestly the atmosphere wasn't really different from the meals I used to have my group members and the staff member after any event or music video shooting. It was as chaotic and noisy, with tsubaki and yusuke bickering like me and Yua. The blonde lawyer scolding the monk making me remember the way Aria used to scold Yueer.
Masaomi scolding wataru who sat near me to eat quietly all the veggies, well the boy tried his best.

It felt good to take people around you, totally different from the times when me and Ema were kids. It was only two of us and the grey furry friend, juli most of the time.

It was lively......... I know she might have felt more lonely when I shifted to korea for my career but I am more than ready to compensate for those times by spending more time with her.

Wataru pulled me to living room after the breakfast after the breakfast, he showed me his books from school. I helped him study, everyone except the twins were out of the house.

Ema, yusuke and Iori had school while subaru-san had his practice and college and the elder brothers also had work.

I watched as wataru's face was full of stress as he tried to remember the table of 9. I chuckled before helping him.
"Look, its like a game. You just have to remember from 1 to 5, from 6 you just have to replace the number's order. Like 9x5 is 45 while 9x6 is 54 which is came after replacing 45, 9x4 is 36 so 9x7 will be 63. So tell me, if 9x3 is equal to 27 then what would be 9x8?"

He tapped his index finger on his chin as it seemed like he was thinking. His eyes went wide as he got what I was explaining, his cute frown morphed into a bright smile.
"It would be 72 which we get from replacing the order of 27!"

"Good boy..." I smiled ruffling his salmon hair.

"I see, imouto-chan is helping our little brother."

I looked towards the person who spoke, the twins walked in with a 3rd person who I have not seen yet. I just smiled before replying.
"Yeah, brings back memory of me tutoring Ema when we were kids." I tilted my head. "Who is this?"

The pale pink shade hair guy held a calm smile as he approached me. He bent down before speaking, my eyes following each of his movement. "I am Louis Asahina, the eight son of Riwa Asahina."

His hand ran through my loose lavender lock. "Your hair are as beautiful as Ema's, will you let me style it?"