Twenty five

As the familiar orange head stood infront of me, the things which I noticed but shrugged off now made sense.

"Lavender-san? What are you doing here?"

I only grinned at him. As I was going to speak, the door opened with a loud sound like it did when I first opened it.

"USAGI-NEE!!"

I turned around and saw the Asahina brothers and Ema as she looked surprised as well as excited at the same time.

The brothers looked quite handsome too.

'But what's with that tomato faces?'

An excited Wataru rushed towards me as he hugged my waist and grinned up at me, I was so distracted by his cute smile that I didn't notice the blushing faces of my brothers.

"Oh my.... You look so handsome."

"Really?" His eyes lit up as his little arms let go of me as he twirl to show me his little suit.

"Really cute."

"You look so gorgeous nee-chan!" Ema squealed making me look at her figure which rushed towards me and linked her arms with mine.

"What about you? You look so cute that I am afraid someone would take you away from me." My last sentence was directed a particular red head who seemed to catch up on my words as his the color of his face matched his hair.

"You look really beautiful..." Tsubaki spoke up followed by his ravenette twin as a shy smile appeared on my face.
"Yeah you look really fantastic..."

"I thought Ema looked cute today  but I feel like your glamour might steal the spotlight." Kana-baka again opened his mouth with the same flirty tone and expression but today I am gonna let him off the hook.

"Well, I guess it's a case of fine feathers making a fine bird."

"You really think so fuuto-kun?" I gave a sweet smile while blinking my eyes at the teen Idol brother who immediately flustered at my words making me smirk in satisfaction.

"It..... looks very good on you." Ukyo-ni once again had the kind expression as he complimented me making me grin widely.

"Thank you Ukyo-ni!"

"I knew you would look good in that dress, that's why I wore this purple dress to couple with you." Hikaru-ni spoke as he stood among his brothers wearing a simple but beautiful purple dress.

"I could style Chi-chan's hair but not yours.." A giggle left my lips at Louie nii-san's cute little pout.

"Y-Yeah... you look p-pretty." The blushing Subaru stuttered out before looking away in embarrassment. Yusuke gave me a thumbs up with his dorky smiling face.

"Usagi-nee looks like a princess!!" Wataru cheered before grinning up at me as his one hand held onto my free hand while the other was occupied by Ema-chii.

"Agreed." Masaomi ni-san gave me a gentle smile along with a light chuckle as Iori followed the lead of his brothers.

"At this rate, everyone will be going crazy over you."

"Oye!" Natsume-san spoke up from behind me.

Oh... yeah, we somehow forgot about the poor Natsume-san who still might be confused.

"Oh? There's Natsume here..."

I turned to the orange head and his expression clearly said 'I was here since the beginning, you dumbass'.

"More like, you guys did this on purpose... didn't you?"

"Is the cat out of the bag?" Tsubaki held his usual teasing tone.