Common Room Coversations

(Remus POV)

After classes we had about 2 hours to kill before dinner and since it was the first day there wasn't any homework to be completed. So we were sat on the common room couch relaxing.

"Hey guys wanna go hangout by the lake?" I questioned.

"Sure Moony I need to work on my tan for the ladies". Sirius said, pretending to flick his hair behind himself.

"We should invite the girls to join us". James smiled.

"Yeah good luck with that mate". Peter added shaking his head laughing .

"Wormtail when will you learn that girls of any kind can't resist this". Sirius flaunted.

"You guys are idiots". I said smirking, but I wouldn't mind hanging out with y/n I always found myself having fun with her.

Like clockwork, y/n and Lily walked through the portrait hole and into the common room.

"OI LILY, Y/N". James yelled across the room. They stopped and looked in our direction. y/n looked to Lily suggestively and she sighed agreeing. They made their way over to the couches Lily with her arms crossed.

"What?" Lily questioned, as her brows furrowed.

"We're going down to the lake before dinner wanna join?" James asked.

"We're gonna go for a swim". Sirius winked at them. Y/n rolled her eyes. I felt a flush creep up my neck at the thought.

"We'll go". Y/n smiled as she answered for Lily and we all stood and walked through the portrait hole. I always admired the architecture the school had, I looked up watching a portrait of a knight riding a pony yelling running in and out of the frame. I had been attending this school for 6 years and still found things I hadn't seen before.

(Y/N POV)

We got to the Black lake as I realized we're weren't gonna swim in bathing suits. I did not think this through.

"Is this even a good idea?" Lily asked, "We have no idea what's down there". She stated.

"Don't worry my Lilyflower, I will protect you. James spoke as he slinked his arm around her waist.

"Oh shut up". She said brushing him off.

"And of course we know what's down there". Sirius smiled. "Grindylows, Giant Squids.......Merpeo-"AHHAHA VERY FUNNY PADFOOT, GOOD JOKE!" James cut him off giving him a death glare, obviously still wanting Lily to join in.

I grew a bit uncomfortable about swimming in just a bra and underwear, I would still be completely exposed even if I did wear my blouse underneath since it was white.

Everyone took off layers leaving the boys in briefs and Lily in her underwear but with her oversized shirt covering her. I still had no idea what I was gonna do and everyone turned to look at me.

"you coming?" Lily asked confused.

"Well I don't really- uh I don't have um......-"Here". There was Remus holding out his large dark purple T-shirt.

"Thanks.." I mumbled a little embarrassed but eternally grateful for his kind manner. He just smiled with a wink. I flushed a deep red, and made it worse when I took notice to his figure.

Though he usually hid himself under his robes and baggy clothes, he was slim but incredibly toned with light abs. I questioned this as I knew he didn't play quidditch or any other sports.

I guess he noticed my staring and smirked to himself, a light red brushing across his cheeks as though embarrassed.

"OI MOONY YOU TWO COMING?"Sirius Yelled, while splashing James with water. Remus rolled his eyes, gave a smile, then made his way over to the water where he was immediately dragged into lake and was practically being drowned by James and Sirius.