The Plentiful Potters

(Y/N POV)

The seven of us were all packed tightly into the Potters vehicle. I was sat on Sirius' lap. Which he would not stop grinning about no matter how many times I slapped his hands away from my waist.

Mrs. Potter turned back at us from the front seat, a warm smile on her lips."Sorry dears, I would usually have us all apparate". She apologized. "But underage magic and all".

"That's okay Mrs. Potter". I smiled back as I swatted Sirius away once again.

"Please call me Euphiema". She insisted.

"And Fleamont!" James father raised a finger from the drivers seat.

"Okay dad". James agreed sarcastically.

We all nodded in the back seat as I scanned the beautiful fields and forests of the area. Wildflowers lined the roads along with rotted oak fences. The sun sat low in the sky casting its warm afternoon glow.

We had been driving for hours. This part of England was so different. No rain, or fog. Only sun. Very James.

"It's been so long, James might as well go to Beauxbatons instead". Peter whispered to Remus, he seemed to agree.

"I however don't mind it at all". Sirius leaned back, putting his hands behind his head looking me up and down.

"Oh please". I snarled. I was done with the teasing. I moved onto Remus' lap.

He startled and straightened his back firmly against the seat, Keeping his arms glued to his sides. The other boys all goggled in bewilderment. I however acted as if nothing had changed.

Glancing out the window Fleamont spoke. "Home sweet home". He smiled.

I was taken back by the beautiful property the Potters called home. It's ornate two story cottage home. The beautiful overgrown, out of control garden surrounding it. Fields that seemed to go on over the rolling hills forever. Not a neighbour in sight.

The car stopped by the front door where we all climbed out like clowns to grab our trunks from the back.

(James POV)

It felt great to be home. Even better that I had all my mates with me for the whole summer. Too bad Lily couldn't come along too. She would of loved the patch of them I made my mum help me plant in the garden.

Prosper seemed to notice them and gave me a sweet smile. I looked away slightly embarrassed.

"Come James! We're giving a tour". My mum called me inside.

Following through the door, the air inside was cool as I remembered. My mother always left the windows open for "Good spirits" to come and go. I never knew what to think of it.

"James my boy, show your friends to their room". My dad urged with a laugh, before him and my mum left to go brew some tea for everyone.

"Come on guys, let's go".

(Remus POV)

I'd seen some photos of James house, but they didn't do it justice. James led us upstairs. The floor was taken up by 2 rooms, His parents and his.

James room was covered in Gryffindor flags and quidditch artifacts. His window was pushed open allowing a refreshing breeze to cleanse the large room covered in school pep.

"Wow James this is amazing". Y/n examined.

"It's not much, but it's home". James admitted.

"I love it". Y/n smiled looking out his window that over looked the endless fields and woods.