A Shop And A Slytherin

(Y/N POV)

The week had blasted by in a blur after having probably one of the best detentions i'd ever had. I could still remember the feeling of the warm sun on my skin and the wind lightly tousling my hair. Though I most vividly remember Remus. I didn't want to, but I did. His laugh, that made me laugh. The smile he had that caused me to blush. I didn't get it and I don't think I ever would. He's just a friend.

It was Saturday morning and I was now in the dorm with the girls as we got ready for the first Hogsmeade trip of the year. The girls were all fussing about what they we're gonna wear and I was no exception as I stared blankly at the pile of clothes I had on the floor.

"I think i'm gonna go with this". Lily said as she grabbed a white off the shoulder top, and a pair of blue high waisted jeans.

"That's cute lil. I'm sure James will love it". I teased. At this she blushed and the other girls giggled.

"HEY your in NO place to talk, i've seen the way you look at Remus". She retaliated.

"I DONT LIKE HI- "PLEASE JUST STOP YOUR YABBING AND GET DRESSED". Mary complained.

I went back to the pile of clothes and picked out a pair of black skinny jeans with a black low cut top and a black and grey flannel for overtop.

We all finished changing as we made our way down to the great hall for breakfast, before we went off to Hogsmeade.

Lily and I sat down and began to pour ourselves drinks, also grabbing a few pieces of toast.

"Helloo ladies". Sirius winked as he sat down along with the rest of his tribe. Lily scowled at this.

"So what will we be doing in Hogsmeade today my Lilyflower?" James smiled.

"Are you joking?" Lily asked with and annoyed look on her face.

"Not at all". James said still smiling at her while the rest of us stifled laughs.

"Y/n and I are going on our OWN". She exaggerated.

I looked to Remus as we gave each other glances that said 'does she really think that's gonna happen?'
We thought this because in past experiences James almost always highjacked Lily's Hogsmeade trip, always begging her to get a butter beer with him.

Lily had seemingly had enough and stood up while she grabbed my arm dragging me with her out of the hall into the courtyard as we lost the marauders in the thick crowd of students.

(James POV)

I tried to catch up to Lily and y/n in the crowd but they had been to quick. I was gonna get her one day. I just need a plan.

Soon enough professor Mcgonagall had appeared in front of the crowd of students and gave her annual rules for Hogsmeade trips.

After she had finished we had all crowed onto the train. I had tried to leave the compartment but as soon as I opened the door I was bulldozed aside onto the floor.

"Hey guyssss". Y/n said enthusiastically as she slid into the compartment. "Sorry James". She said as she glanced at me.

"Not that we don't enjoy your company, but what are you doing here?" Peter questioned.

"Well Arthur Weasley decided to come give our dear Molly a visit". She said wincing. "I thought i'd give them some privacy". She said flatly. "My eyes burn". She claimed as she rubbed them.

"Well then where did my dear Lilyflower run off to?" I questioned.

"She didn't appreciate my coming here, so I think her and Mary went to another free compartment". She shrugged.