Secrets In Sections

(Y/N POV)

I was sitting in the great hall at the Gryffindor table. The rest of the marauders and lily all eating their breakfast. I picked at my food. Every divination class I was always being told I was gonna break my arm, nose, etc. I mean, I knew I was gonna get hurt during quidditch but I didn't want to know, know.

Remus and I both had this class together. I wasn't sure what was going on at the moment. Last night, Hogsmeade. I was hoping he might talk to me about it.

I was now walking to the divination classroom, Remus in step beside me.

"You exited about the party tonight?" He questioned.

"I would be if it wasn't on a week day". I said tiredly. "I'm gonna have such a bad hangover". I finished as he laughed lightly.

"What's your costume?" I asked him as he smirked back at me.

"You'll see". He said with a shrug. I had no idea what he was going as. I think it was just hard to picture him in a costume in general.

"OK". I said sarcastically.

We entered the class, I viewed the crystal balls around the room before settling at a table with Remus.

Trelawney came out from behind a bookshelf, her eyes enlarged by her round glasses. She seemed to be sniffing the room. No actually sniffing the room. I gave a small look to Remus as he shrugged while mouthing 'I don't know'.

"Hello, class......Are your young minds ready to see into the GREAT BEYOND". She said dramatically as she waved her hands in the air.

"Oh my god". I mumbled to myself, earning a laugh from Remus.

"Today we will be reading tea leaves". She said passing out cups and a kettle to each table.

She went on to explain the process to the class. I don't know why I chose divination as an elective each year. I guess the teacher is kinda off her rocker but maybe that's what I liked about it?

As students began to drink their tea, she hovered around the room, occasionally knocking into tables and shelves. Trelawney made her way to Remus and I's table with and odd look on her face.

She abruptly sat as she grabbed Remus' hand and shut her eyes. His face said it all.

"You my dear, are experiencing endorphins, your blood pressure rising in this young girls presence". She said as she waved her hand at me, while Remus went red.

"And you dear". She said turning to grab my hand. "Are very popular among the young minds at this school, yes". She spoke. "I see your face quite a lot". She finished as she stood up and continued around the room.

(Remus POV)

I could feel the heat in my cheeks. Y/n knew that I liked her but I was still embarrassed. I felt a little pang of jealousy at what was said about y/n. 'Very popular among young minds'. I was guessing that meant I had a bit of competition for her.

We finished drinking our tea while we both opened up our books. We traded cups and viewed each other's tea leaves. Her cup had the sun, which meant happiness, as well something symbolizing a forest, which meant confusion. I felt a bit bad, I had an idea of what could be causing that. 

"What I get?" Y/n smiled sarcastically. "Am I going to die tomorrow?" She laughed. I smiled back at her.

"I don't think so". I said. "You have the sun. It means happiness". I finished. I didn't feel like disclosing the other half of the tea reading.