16

Astrid had looked around for a while and finally found the first person to help her. She approached Fishlegs' house and quickly knocked on the door and was greeted by Fishlegs standing at the door. Quickly she explained to him everything that she was planning.

"Fishlegs... if we don't free Hiccup and get over there we will be down an entire village. Everything Hiccup has shown me is real, and if we don't find him we everyone we know that is going to that island will be relocating to the cemetery permanently Fishlegs," She said as she watched him think about what he had just been told. He looked back up at her with determined eyes as he nodded and said "If it means keeping me from burying my mother then I will help you Astrid. What do we need to do?" he asked

She looked back up at him and quickly patted his shoulder. "Awesome. Now first we need to see if we can get all of the other kids together before we do anything else," She said as she began walking away with Fishlegs in tow. On their way Fishlegs asked, " Well who do we need to get Astrid."

Without hesitation Astrid said, "Since your already coming along then that means all we need left is to get Snotlout, Ruffnut, and Tuffnut to come along." Fishlegs nodded as they continued on their way to their next destination.

They both arrived at Ruff and Tuff's house to see them both already destroying the inside of their home. Astrid shook her head as she approached and decided to end their little destruction. It was a lot easier said than done considering they were both at each other's throats. The whole time she kept trying to get their attention they would just ignore her and continue to punch and kick at each other. After a while Astrid got impatient and just decided to deal with it her own way.

She pulled out her favorite axe and pinned Tuffnut to the wall as she grabbed Ruffnut by her neck and held her far apart from her twins. "You two stop right now or so help me you two will become fast friends with my axe and fists!" she yelled.

She paused for a second to let the threat sink before continuing on, "alright. Now, are you two going to listen?" she asked calmly. She turned to both of them and smiled evilly as she received a very scared nod from the both of them. "Good," she said threateningly as she let them go from her grasp on their necks. Both of them took a breath in relief when she let them go. If there was anyone who can instill fear in these two; it was Astrid. She waited for them to relax and catch their breaths before she finally spoke.

"Now... I need your help guys. Our parents are out there at the nest without any clue of what they are up against," she said.

"The way your saying it makes it sound like a million dragons doesn't seem that bad." Tuffnut said. Astrid looked at him angrily and said, "how about a dragon ten times bigger then our whole island combined," she said as Tuffnut and Ruffnut's eyes shot wide open. "Okay you've got our attention," Tuffnut and Ruffnut said in unison.

Astrid nodded as she explained to them that they need one more person. Snotlout would not be the easiest to convince to join them. Luckily a good beat down from Astrid while Ruffnut and Tuffnut held him down managed to convince that idiot that he needed to get his mind out of his ego and help them out.

After all of that Astrid led them to the arena and decided to finally explain to them the plan. They stood there for a good while in an awkward silence until Snotlout decided to ask, "ok so what is your brilliant plan Astrid?"

Astrid looked at him with a bit of anger, but instead decided to hold in her anger and hold in the need to beat him to a bloody pulp. She took a deep breath before exhaling and calming down. Once calm she said, "First we need to break Hiccup out of the prison cells." When she said that everyone's eyes went wide. The first to speak was unsurprisingly Snotlout. "Are you serious Astrid? If we do that we could get into serious trouble for doing that," he said.