27

Hiccup and toothless right now loved that wonderful feeling of air rushing passed their faces as Toothless, Vix, and him soar through the skies. Hiccup was glad that Gobber took the time and effort to make another tail for him and Toothless. All in all he knew that now Toothless got his ability to fly again. While in the air Hiccup held on to Vix to keep her from falling. Surprisingly she did not mind flying like this, matter of fact Vix looked completely ecstatic with a nice puppy smile. He quickly held on to her tighter, because Toothless was going to both go fast and do some flips in the air.

For a long time they kept flying around the island maneuvering around rock obstacles and gaining intense speed. Before the flight ended Hiccup decided to try out an awesome new idea. One that would make him, Vix and Toothless feel a lot more alive. He pat Toothless on his neck and nodded. Toothless then took off into the skies. They kept on climbing into the sky until they were a little far passed the clouds. As soon as they reached a nice height Toothless flipped around retracted his wings and dove toward the earth. Hiccup let go of Toothless' saddle and held onto Vix as they dove toward the ground. While in the air Toothless turned his body around and faced Hiccup holding onto a happy Vix. Toothless stuck his arm forward and pushed hiccup to make him rotate as they fell toward the floor. Hiccup smiled at the awesome feeling and closed his eyes for a second to enjoy the feeling of free fall.

After he opened his eyes, Hiccup looked up towards the floor and saw that they were now on their way to hit. He looked forward and Toothless turned around for him to grab onto the saddle. Once he was settled in they pulled up and Toothless took off forward with incredible speed. They maneuvered across the island, completely avoiding on flying over the village. Hiccup did not really want the attention from the other dragon riders or other villagers, heck right now he had his own things to deal with. So after they were done with there almost two hours of flying, they took off toward their home.

When they finally landed, Vix jumped down and hopped around in happiness, while Hiccup was disconnecting his lock from the saddle. Once disconnected Hiccup began to work on his biggest valley project yet, and that was to create his own forge here in the little valley. So quickly he got to work, if anything he could make it really simply but the one thing that was going to be a problem was forging his own anvil. It was a challenge that he was willing to face though. With that thought in mind he grabbed some food, ate with Toothless and Vix, and immediately got to work.

Earlier with Astrid and Camicazi

after their little run in with each other, Camicazi apologized for not paying attention and extended her hand out towards Astrid. "My name is Camicazi. Its nice to meet you.." she stopped their for Astrid to Introduce herself. Astrid blinked and then took Camicazi's hand saying, "Astrid. Astrid Hofferson." Astrid then thought back to herself, 'where have I heard that name before.' Astrid then asked, "are you new around here, I haven't seen you around before." Cami smiled and said, "actually I'm just a visitor form another island. My father is the Chief there. He sent me here because your chief invited us for your holidays." Astrid nodded then asked, "Wait a minute, our holidays are not until three weeks form now?" Cami looked towards her then replied, "he's back home right now, my dad thought it would be okay to send me a little bit earlier and then join us three days before your holiday." Astrid nodded in understanding, but at that moment Cami said, "well since I am new here, do you think you can show me around, someone else was supposed to do it but I can not find him."Astrid looked up and shrugged before she gestured for Cami to follow her.

After showing Cami the main part of the village Astrid led her toward the forge, chances are anyone will want to go there to get something forged by Gobber. As soon as they walked in they saw Gobber passed out on a desk. Astrid turned to Cami with a raised eyebrow and said, "well if he was awake he would greet us, but I am pretty sure you have heard of Gobber." Cami was confused, she had heard that Gobber was a hard working man but not to the point of making himself pass out. Then a mischievous smile came to her face. "hey Astrid, do you think we can give him a nice wake up call." Astrid looked toward her confused until she saw Cami had a bucket of cold water in her hands.